• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LIMBO
  3. I got stuck.

User Info: MiIkMan

MiIkMan
8 years ago#1
I actually had to quit and check Youtube. I felt bad afterward.

It was the part where there's a small elevator going up and down.
There's also a box.
Pulling the box on a platform causes it to ramp up.

I tried pulling the elevator but couldn't figure out what to do with it.

Turns out you had to pull the elevator to jam the little ramp, then the box could be pushed over it.

I didn't feel too bad. The video I watched on Youtube, took him a while to figure it out too and he edited out bits numerous times. Of course, once I saw it it was so painly obvious.
Drink your milk!

User Info: HylianAngel

HylianAngel
8 years ago#2
Don't feel bad, I got stuck at the exact same part.
Hi, I'm Rose.

User Info: MiIkMan

MiIkMan
8 years ago#3
Another part I got stuck at was where there's two big blocks. There's also two control panels, one I think is magnetic, I'm not sure what the other was. Well I missed around for quite a while trying different combos of turning the panels off and on. I ragequit and went to Youtube again. I know for a fact I wouldn't have gotten this one on my own.

What you had to do was switch the second panel, then go back to the first and manipulate it on and off quickly. Now the reason I never would have gotten this one is because when you're on the first panel, the second block isn't even visible. So all you can see is the first block. I thought that was ultra cheap and by that point, the game was just no longer fun or enjoyable and I just wanted to finish.

There's so many puzzles in this game that require guesswork and assumptions. Not only that, but for a lot of the puzzles you must die to figure them out. That's not fun, that's just cheap.
Drink your milk!

User Info: MG_Legacy

MG_Legacy
8 years ago#4
It's not really cheap. When you walk to the right and look at both boxes and play around with the electro magnet switch and the gravity switch, you see that they have different distances to travel.
http://gifsoup.com/view5/3125578/butterfield-dietplan-o.gif
  1. Boards
  2. LIMBO
  3. I got stuck.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A