• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Invizimals: The Lost Tribes
  3. old creatures transform help?

User Info: Numba0neStunna

Numba0neStunna
8 years ago#1
k im on the mission called old creatures transform. summary is capture old creatures and transform them. goal is: capture a dark metalmutt, capture a dark flameclaw, capture a dar xiong mao. now it goes to scan and ive looked at all the reg colors u usually do and the bar doesnt move at all and usually when u dont find nothing after awhile a voice tells u try a certain color surface but no voice so im stuck, is ther a certain color i need to scan or or something special im suppose to do?
Black/White FC:0389-4444-3720

User Info: Kizrat

Kizrat
8 years ago#2
u just need to catch the pup or flameclaw, xiong mau, metalmutt.
after that u need to evolve them to max... then only u can start the ritual for transform them to the darkside~

User Info: Numba0neStunna

Numba0neStunna
8 years ago#3
so just to make sure, i catch them if i already havent and then lvl them up to max which i think is 12 and evolve them both times and then do some ritual thing? btw do when i do the ritual is it wher i like go to the catalog and interact with it?
Black/White FC:0389-4444-3720

User Info: Kizrat

Kizrat
8 years ago#4
your invizimals will transform to max evolution @lvl 9...
just go to your catalogue then press square...
then u can see some option to change it 'Go Transform"
  1. Boards
  2. Invizimals: The Lost Tribes
  3. old creatures transform help?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers