• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 4
  3. Between Floating Empire and Sharance Maze

User Info: ariinya14

ariinya14
1 month ago#1
Is there something between these two places? It seems like there should be, it's such a huge jump in difficulty! Or else I'm just dumb and haven't figured out how to make things correctly. My weapons and armor are basically the defaults you get after forging.

I'm only in Summer of Year 2 right now, so I guess I have time to learn these things. It's just that the game is starting to drag for me since I don't know what to do (besides pursue Dylas, but I guess that's random, waiting for events?).
Xbox 360 GT: Leilana
plus+: leilana14

User Info: themad57

themad57
1 month ago#2
There is one place indeed but I don't want to spoil you the story. Anyways, you should play a little more until an specific town event happens so you'll unlock the new place. However, you can always improve your equipment using efficiently both: Craftmanship and Forge. If you don't know I mean, you should improve both skills up to 50 so you'll start getting huge Attack/Defense bonuses (up to 350) if crafting and upgrading with lvl 10 items as well as combining the effects and attack/defense points of two different pieces of equipment.

Oh! By the way, if you investigate Leon Karnak you'll find Orichalcum, the best basic ore in game (iron<bronze<silver<gold<platinum<orichalcum)
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 4
  3. Between Floating Empire and Sharance Maze
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A