• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 4
  3. Why does my character sometimes look grumpy when I save?

User Info: brass1v1amateur

brass1v1amateur
4 years ago#1
Sorry if this is a noob question, I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I eat something every day so I don't know if it's because he's hungry or what. I tried googling the answer but I couldn't find anything. If anyone could help I'd appreciate it!
3DS FC: 3883 5638 5904

User Info: Rainbow-chan

Rainbow-chan
4 years ago#2
There's nothing wrong with you or the game. The character's facial expressions and outfit will change each time you save or even when you scroll down between files before you load one. It will also include your spouse in either Pajamas, a Swimsuit or Formal Clothing and a random facial expression if you are married on that file. Once you beat arc two it may randomly show your MC in their Pajamas, Swinsuit or Formal Clothes as well. And despite not being married I will sometimes save the game and see Frey in a wedding dress. What you're experiencing is entirely normal. :)

User Info: brass1v1amateur

brass1v1amateur
4 years ago#3
Thanks! I was worried there was some fundamental "happiness" factor to the game I was missing.
3DS FC: 3883 5638 5904
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 4
  3. Why does my character sometimes look grumpy when I save?
  • Topic Archived