• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 4
  3. Farm Level 1 Rune Crystals

User Info: Clayburn

Clayburn
5 years ago#1
As you know, you can't buy Rune Crystals. I don't know if anyone's realized this or not yet but at the top of Leon Karnak where you fight Uno and the other one, you can sometimes find a hidden Rune Crystal on the sun/light symbol at the bottom of the screen. The drop is set by the day, so if you find a Rune Crystal, just go in and out the ear (to the Crystal Skull boss screen) and collect it repeatedly. When you come back to the top of the tower, check the hidden spot again. When there's something, it will be a Rune Crystal. I think it resets again at 1:00, though. Hidden items always seem to be level 1, so if you want higher levels looks like you'll still have to seek them out in the wild.
TK

User Info: Rainbow-chan

Rainbow-chan
5 years ago#2
Oh neat. I'll have to check this out. I need a lot to level all of my magic and make gear and I've only farmed about half a stack from Autumn Road.

User Info: Thiefboy109

Thiefboy109
5 years ago#3
Wow.

This is actually a pretty major discovery, I think. I haven't heard of an easy way to obtain Rune Crystals yet. No more soft reseting while smashing the ones on Autumn Road!

Kudos if it actually works. I'll have to test it later.
IGN: Ben FC: 1993-9546-3122 Delta Emerald Breeding Guild Elite
I like Mudkips Powersaves Ref: http://tinyurl.com/thiefpowersaves

User Info: glitchXII

glitchXII
5 years ago#4
Huh, I've had this since US release, have done 4 playthroughs, and never heard of this. Learn something new everyday
GT/PSN: glitchXII, Fc: 3496 9744 9813 (no random requests please, Gt/PSN/Fc are for quick ref when helping)

Clayburn
5 years ago#5
Yeah, I think it's a new find. I did some searches and couldn't find anything referencing it. I used it to get several stacks of them in one evening.
TK

Rainbow-chan
5 years ago#6
Now this is on the screen where you battle Sano and Uno, right? On that bird looking symbol towards the bottom of the screen right?

Rainbow-chan
5 years ago#7
Never mind. I found it. :)

Clayburn
5 years ago#8
Yes, that's the spot. The less rare finds seem to be Light Crystal and Material Stone.
TK

User Info: bladexdsl

bladexdsl
5 years ago#9
i want to the top of the tower i can't see any symbol? no RC there?

Rainbow-chan
5 years ago#10
Top of the tower on the screen where you battle Sano and Uno. From the center of the screen walk south until you can't walk any farther. Should be a golden symbol that looks kind of like a bird. Honestly I didn't even know I could walk on that part of the screen until I saw this topic. It sometimes has hidden items. In my personal experience, usually material stone but according to the TC it's set by day and can sometimes be a rune crystal.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 4
  3. Farm Level 1 Rune Crystals
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A