• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 4
  3. Trying for 100% shipping of crops - help me out!

User Info: Anketam

Anketam
6 years ago#11
Once my lists get more complete, I might just create a wiki page with a master list of all the items to serve as a shipping check list.
My friend code is: 3909 - 7851 - 5052

User Info: Lirishae

Lirishae
6 years ago#12
That would be deeply appreciated ^^ Thanks for all you do for the community ^_^
"Little scratches on people's hearts will be gone if they pat them from behind, but the humans don't know that." -Li'l Cactus
White 2: 1636-5705-4662

User Info: Veliuz

Veliuz
6 years ago#13
Location on mealy apple? Havn't ran across one of those yet (on RP7 now).

User Info: Sirian_Hawk

Sirian_Hawk
6 years ago#14
Typhoon drops them.
Welcome to Earth. It's chock full of stupid people doing stupid things. Constantly.

User Info: Veliuz

Veliuz
6 years ago#15
Meh, I'll have to wait for my emery flowers to finish growing/giantize before i do that then. thanks though.

User Info: BloodCurve

BloodCurve
6 years ago#16
On the monarch mushroom thing, I actually did manage to find one in one of the search points in the selphia plain, without having to fight death fungus.

User Info: hors_doeuvres

hors_doeuvres
6 years ago#17
Lirishae posted...
It seems like I've heard of an item called "Monarch Mushroom" though I've not found one myself... Have you shipped that?

Edit: Now that I think of it, I remember an NPC telling me about a special mushroom that grew next to a road, or something along those lines. Gah, I wish I had paid closer attention...

I think that NPC was referring to the mushrooms blocking the path to the Demon Cave. I could be wrong, though.
3DS: 3179-7514-8675
"Vitamins, carotins, potassium, fiber... polyphenol!!!"

User Info: Cyllya

Cyllya
6 years ago#18
hors_doeuvres posted...
Lirishae posted...
It seems like I've heard of an item called "Monarch Mushroom" though I've not found one myself... Have you shipped that?

Edit: Now that I think of it, I remember an NPC telling me about a special mushroom that grew next to a road, or something along those lines. Gah, I wish I had paid closer attention...

I think that NPC was referring to the mushrooms blocking the path to the Demon Cave. I could be wrong, though.

I think that's a different NPC dialogue; I've gotten both.

Anyone know if the special mushroom (I've seen it referenced as Supreme mushroom also) looks the same as normal mushrooms?
Tales Website [http://talesof.cyllya.com]
Warhammer 40k Book Reviews [http://www.choppyreviews.com]

User Info: BloodCurve

BloodCurve
6 years ago#19
Cyllya posted...
hors_doeuvres posted...
Lirishae posted...

I think that's a different NPC dialogue; I've gotten both.

Anyone know if the special mushroom (I've seen it referenced as Supreme mushroom also) looks the same as normal mushrooms?

It looks the same but is called Monarch Mushroom and sells for 10,000 G.

User Info: irrimn

irrimn
6 years ago#20
I FINALLY FOUND IT. I FOUND THE MONARCH MUSHROOM!

It spawned for me on the screen where the mushrooms disappear on days 1-5 of the month (the path to demon cave; 2 screens east of Idra Cave) in the LEFT giant mushroom. However, I have a theory regarding the Monarch Mushroom and it is this: The monarch mushroom has a low chance of spawning anywhere that you can loot a mushroom.

I need to do more testing but it took me a month in-game of searching to find it so it's pretty crazy rare. I'm making a list of places you can loot mushrooms to see if I can pin this down a little bit better. But for now, I at least know ONE place it spawns.

For posterity, I found the Monarch Mushroom Spring 14th, Monday, year 2 @6:45 am. I don't think it's connected to day/time/weather and is probably just a really rare "hidden item" spawn. I'm going to do some more research though so we'll see if I can dig up any more info.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 4
  3. Trying for 100% shipping of crops - help me out!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A