• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 4
  3. Making money early game

User Info: kawaiihito94

kawaiihito94
7 years ago#1
How to make money early game? I barely have gold. Everyday I usually just have 1k or so. I want to buy the gigantizer already T.T
My 3DS friend code: 2079 - 5913 - 0356
FE Fates Castle Address: 14087 95010 80760 05627

User Info: Leanaunfurled

Leanaunfurled
7 years ago#2
Farm a lot.
Playing: Lost Judgement

User Info: CultCryptik

CultCryptik
7 years ago#3
Do you have yam seeds unlocked in the store? They are a great source of money. Just cook up each one you harvest into sweet potatoes in the oven and sell them. Great way to level up your cooking early game too

User Info: LeBurns63

LeBurns63
7 years ago#4
CultCryptik posted...
Do you have yam seeds unlocked in the store? They are a great source of money. Just cook up each one you harvest into sweet potatoes in the oven and sell them. Great way to level up your cooking early game too

Ironically I spend most my money on recipes and seeds and can't afford the 10K gold for an Oven.

I'm at the middle of the 1st Summer.
When comforting a grammar Nazi, I pat them softly on the shoulder and say "There, Their, They're"

CultCryptik
7 years ago#5
Burhenn63 posted...
CultCryptik posted...

Ironically I spend most my money on recipes and seeds and can't afford the 10K gold for an Oven.

I'm at the middle of the 1st Summer.

Did you unlock the forest cave dungeon that you have to jump into? If you did you can mine emeralds there every day which will supplement your income nicely during the day. If you unlocked the autumn place, you can get silver too and craft emerald rings which sell for more

User Info: buymec00kies

buymec00kies
7 years ago#6
The little money you have, spend it on seeds and farm your butt off, seriously. Also, collect wool from woolies in the wild and use your crafting table to make yarn out if it (if you have one), & sell those yarn balls. Also yeah, as soon as you can mine emeralds just mine the heck out of those too.
i <3 soup. japanese learner for 3.7 years n counting :3
1091-8387-8556

User Info: LeBurns63

LeBurns63
7 years ago#7
Rings and yarn. Got it! Thanks.
When comforting a grammar Nazi, I pat them softly on the shoulder and say "There, Their, They're"

User Info: Relle

Relle
7 years ago#8
At what point do you get yams? I've only unlocked pink turnips and radishes.
"I love you...and all you guys!"
-The dumbest video game protagonist ever

CultCryptik
7 years ago#9
Relle posted...
At what point do you get yams? I've only unlocked pink turnips and radishes.

Keep doing requests. Doing certain ones will unlock new seeds that you can purchase. I don't remember the specific request that unlocked it

User Info: LightHawKnight

LightHawKnight
7 years ago#10
Farm.
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 4
  3. Making money early game
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A