• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 4
  3. Raven's Shop Inventory

User Info: Gel5

Gel5
8 years ago#1
Does anyone know what items spawn here? I had thought it was shipped materials so I shipped my Turnip's Miracle (which took me about 2 hours to get) and I have been resetting to get it to spawn in the shop but I am having my doubts.. Anyone know where the inventory actually comes from?
FC Glyn - 4613-8185-6711

User Info: jlenh

jlenh
8 years ago#2
She sells monster loots that you've shipped, including boss drops. However they are all level 1

User Info: Slash566

Slash566
8 years ago#3
Bumpin this because I've experienced the same situation. Turnips Miracle is just not showing up in her shop. I thought it would be classified as a monster drop or something, is this not the case? It shows up in the same category as all other monster drops in the shipping list (Though thats probably the misc. list or something).

Are there any other monster drops that wont show up in her shop? Also does there happen to be a way to increase the amount of items she sells at once? Would save a few resets if you could increase her shop inventory :C

User Info: acerola-orion

acerola-orion
8 years ago#4
I am 100% sure she can sell Turnip's Miracle.

From what I can tell, she sells all non-crop/seed drops with the exception of Double Steel/Ten Fold Steel presumably because it has different drop mechanics. She even sells certain ores/crystals (probably the ones that can be dropped).

User Info: spyke252

spyke252
8 years ago#5
acerola-orion posted...
I am 100% sure she can sell Turnip's Miracle.

From what I can tell, she sells all non-crop/seed drops with the exception of Double Steel/Ten Fold Steel presumably because it has different drop mechanics. She even sells certain ores/crystals (probably the ones that can be dropped).

To extend this, she sells any item that CAN be dropped by an enemy as loot that has a buy price.
3DS Friend Code: 1762-2759-6308 Safari: Diggersby, Sandshrew, Camerupt
PM me if added.

User Info: lexy_

lexy_
7 years ago#6
Did someone succeed to buy turnip's miracle please because I don't want to lose my only one (it took me forever to get it)
thank you
ACNH :-)
my dream code is DA-8871-3050-4470

User Info: URT86

URT86
7 years ago#7
Look at an item's description.
If you saw a BUY value, then she will most likely have that item in stock.

User Info: Anketam

Anketam
7 years ago#8
Raven does not always add new items as soon as they ship. I have seen times where it has taken 3 days before they appear. I had just got to a new area and had been aggressively collecting new items and shipping them daily. I was not seeing any of the new items no matter how many times I reloaded, then boom all the various new items I had been shipping for the last few days suddenly appeared in her shop.
What is Red may never die!
Team Valor for life!

User Info: Lirishae

Lirishae
7 years ago#9
Raven will not sell items that drop in Rune Prana until you beat the third arc. I looked at her inventory hundreds of times during the third arc, and she never sold a single one. The day I finished Rune Prana, oodles of them started showing up in her inventory. So if you luck out and manage to get a Rune Prana drop before unlocking the dungeon, do *not* ship it!
"Little scratches on people's hearts will be gone if they pat them from behind, but the humans don't know that." -Li'l Cactus
3DS FC: 0619-3174-3155

User Info: lexy_

lexy_
7 years ago#10
Lirishae posted...
Raven will not sell items that drop in Rune Prana until you beat the third arc. I looked at her inventory hundreds of times during the third arc, and she never sold a single one. The day I finished Rune Prana, oodles of them started showing up in her inventory. So if you luck out and manage to get a Rune Prana drop before unlocking the dungeon, do *not* ship it!

thank you very much
ACNH :-)
my dream code is DA-8871-3050-4470
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 4
  3. Raven's Shop Inventory
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A