• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 4
  3. Same sex marriage?

User Info: gema9923

gema9923
8 years ago#1
Just found that after the 2nd Staff roll there is a order added that allow you to change into any character.
With this you can play as male main character but with female appearance and voice.

Here is the extra order unlocked after the 2nd staff roll.

Show Enemy Level - 200p
Show Enemy HP - 200p
No Exp Mode (Base Level) - 10p
No Exp Mode (Skill) - 10p
Extra Dungeon - 3000p
Change main character appearance - 50p
Exchange 10000 Prince/Princess Point into 10w Gold - 10000p
Typhoon go near to the town - 1000p
Typhoon go away from the town - 1000p

Also captured some screenshot :
http://www.kano-bi.com/3ds/rf4omake.jpg
Now playing : Rune Factory 4 ,Etrian Odyssey 4 , FE:K , Senran Kagura
HP: http://www.kano-bi.com .Sorry for the Engrish!

User Info: LeBurns63

LeBurns63
8 years ago#2
???

Why would you want to change your appearance? Is there some reason in game for wanting to do that?
I'm glad your opinion differs from mine. What a boring place this world would be if it didn't.

User Info: gema9923

gema9923
8 years ago#3
Burhenn63 posted...
???

Why would you want to change your appearance? Is there some reason in game for wanting to do that?

See the topic title.
Also you can play as every human characters with that order.
The game description is "a gift to the player who beat the game".
Now playing : Rune Factory 4 ,Etrian Odyssey 4 , FE:K , Senran Kagura
HP: http://www.kano-bi.com .Sorry for the Engrish!

User Info: spamamdorf

spamamdorf
8 years ago#4
I was going to say something about how it's good to see the game being more diverse but when you said change your appearance the only thing I could think of was playing through the game as Raven XD

User Info: GarohAdept

GarohAdept
8 years ago#5
This sounds like a hilarious option honestly. I hope they keep it in the US version (although I don't really see why they wouldn't). I wish it changed your voice too, though...
The XBOX Region is full of fish pokemon. Cod i believe~ DeAcuerdo
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

spamamdorf
8 years ago#6
GarohAdept posted...
This sounds like a hilarious option honestly. I hope they keep it in the US version (although I don't really see why they wouldn't). I wish it changed your voice too, though...

He said female appearance and voice so I think you get both, though you probs have the same lines as normal so you'll be way out of character with your apparance but whatever still hilarious XD

User Info: GarohAdept

GarohAdept
8 years ago#7
spamamdorf posted...
GarohAdept posted...

He said female appearance and voice so I think you get both, though you probs have the same lines as normal so you'll be way out of character with your apparance but whatever still hilarious XD

Whoops, just realized I misread that. Even better! I may have to turn myself into Raven at some point (assuming you can do so with cameo characters). =3
The XBOX Region is full of fish pokemon. Cod i believe~ DeAcuerdo
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: The_FoolXXII

The_FoolXXII
8 years ago#8
This is going to be great. If they can get married in that form, I'm going to abuse the hell out of this option and have either Frey and Chlorica/Kohaku or Lest and Leon be ruling the land. One question though, will the wife/female MC still get pregnant even if the MCs are opposite gender?
MORNING RESCUE!
The Official Litwick and Bianca of the BW2 Boards

User Info: bond007106

bond007106
8 years ago#9
The_FoolXXII posted...
This is going to be great. If they can get married in that form, I'm going to abuse the hell out of this option and have either Frey and Chlorica/Kohaku or Lest and Leon be ruling the land. One question though, will the wife/female MC still get pregnant even if the MCs are opposite gender?

You don't really change body or gender, just appearance (both visual and aural appearance).
Think if it as a glorified costume (like a souped up version of the alternate costumes in Rune Factory 3).
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/kunino-sagiri

spamamdorf
8 years ago#10
Ah as I thought, so you wont act differently either and may sound completly out of character right? (Like say if this was RF3 and you copied Sofia, no opposite speak for you XD)
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 4
  3. Same sex marriage?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A