is this game ever gonna get an update...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Total Miner: Forge
  3. is this game ever gonna get an update...

User Info: picolitre

picolitre
5 years ago#1
I really do like this game, but to me it just feels so lonely. We need an update and it needs more mobs and animals and stuff. I got this game game before Minecraft came out for Xbox and I loved it. I have Minecraft, but I feel like this game could potentially be better with some upgrades.

User Info: kremon8686

kremon8686
5 years ago#2
Yes. The next update has been over a year in the making. They've re-done the whole game and added a ton of stuff. Check out totalminer.com. Its the offical website. The guy says that the update should be one or two months away. You will really like the game twice as much after the update. Just check the development updates thread on the website forums.
(END)

User Info: picolitre

picolitre
5 years ago#3
Over a year? Good golly. I have a sinking feeling they're just waiting for demand for it to die and get forgotten.

User Info: Darkphonix919

Darkphonix919
5 years ago#4
Yes actually it is, the update is in the works and close to completion, then once it's through peer review it will be updated. I have both minecraft and this and the update notes for this game give me great promise for this game.
Remember you are who you make yourself, just don't make yourself something your not.

User Info: VividAxis

VividAxis
5 years ago#5
Thanks for the great news.

User Info: dnyPlaya

dnyPlaya
5 years ago#6
To quote the developer lightly, we are now 1 year closer to the update than we were 1 year ago...

VividAxis
5 years ago#7
Are we there yet?

VividAxis
5 years ago#8
Are we there yet?
  1. Boards
  2. Total Miner: Forge
  3. is this game ever gonna get an update...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived