all they want is money

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. all they want is money

User Info: supremedynast

supremedynast
4 months ago#1
this game is a joke. they want sharkcard money and thats lame. same as fallout 4 . its all jus lame. im making my stand right here right now. no more lames. no more. you better stop it. im not giving you a single penny. not a single 1.
civ 4 fallout tew 2010 tew 2016 gta online fifa battlefield pewpewpew star wars star lord 420 jd vault boy pip boy 3 billlion dartc rustyboxcutter

User Info: zxJAYxz31

zxJAYxz31
3 months ago#2
supremedynast posted...
this game is a joke. they want sharkcard money and thats lame. same as fallout 4 . its all jus lame. im making my stand right here right now. no more lames. no more. you better stop it. im not giving you a single penny. not a single 1.

Gamefaqs is probably the wrong place if you want intelligent consumers. Gamers on this site will get furious if you don't have the IQ of a brick and you vote with your wallet.

User Info: LordKarmic

LordKarmic
3 months ago#3
supremedynast posted...

Cry about it. I'm going to give them even more money because of this.
The Wall of Shame: http://i.imgur.com/v76HB30.png

User Info: Lahar

Lahar
3 months ago#4
I've actually kind of wondered about different online game communities. There's a lot of hard opinions here regarding shark cards. While in a game like Elder Scrolls Online that's rife with micro transactions for plain old vanity items, I never see anyone really put their foot down about spending actual money. Not saying whether it's OK for game developers to do this or for gamers to give in, but I find the difference interesting.
Please be Somerset Maugham.
Please be Somerset Maugham.

User Info: daze515

daze515
3 months ago#5
Same as Fallout 4?!?!

Fallout 4 released big, full DLC add-ons. WTF are you even talking about? That's the same as online microtransactions (Shark Cards) to you? Geez.
ellipsis abuser...
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. all they want is money

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived