The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. The single most important poll you will take ALL DAY

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
5 years ago#1
Vote for the best West Cost Talk Radio show* - Results (73 votes)
Chattersphere
34.25% (25 votes)
Chakra Attack
35.62% (26 votes)
The Fernando Show
30.14% (22 votes)
This poll is now closed.
*clearly this only applies to single player and this is a split board - so if you've been listening to these shows Online you're not allowed to vote until you've listened to them in single player.
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson

pothocket
5 years ago#2
Charyl, do you know what my problem is? The problem facing me today? Not just my problem but an issue that is effecting every MAN WOMAN CHILD OF LOS SANTOS?! I'll tell you. I'll tell you exactly what the problem is: the SINGLE PLAYERS AND THE MULTIPLAYERS ARE BOTH LISTENING TO MY SHOW BUT I CAN ONLY MAKE A POLL FOR ONE OF THEM!!!

Do you know what happens when you got single players and multiplayers listening to the same show? Do you know, Charyl? You get a duality. YOU GET A DUALITY and you can only create a poll for one of them. THERE ARE TWO GROUPS OF PEOPLE WHO ARE TOGETHER YET NOT TOGETHER AND IT CREATES A DUALITY!!!

Fortunately I know how to put your troubled minds at rest, Lost Santos. I want you to do something for me. Charyl, you too. I want you do something for me. Are you listening, woman? Alright, I want you to aHMMmmmMMMmmmMMMmmm with me. Cheryl, aHMMmmmMMMmmmMMMmmm with me. Everyone together now aHMMmmmMMMmmmMMMmmm. Only by aHMMmmMMmm together can WE GET RID OF THE DUALITY!!!

User Info: BlueJester007

BlueJester007
5 years ago#3
pothocket posted...
Charyl, do you know what my problem is? The problem facing me today? Not just my problem but an issue that is effecting every MAN WOMAN CHILD OF LOS SANTOS?! I'll tell you. I'll tell you exactly what the problem is: the SINGLE PLAYERS AND THE MULTIPLAYERS ARE BOTH LISTENING TO MY SHOW BUT I CAN ONLY MAKE A POLL FOR ONE OF THEM!!!

Do you know what happens when you got single players and multiplayers listening to the same show? Do you know, Charyl? You get a duality. YOU GET A DUALITY and you can only create a poll for one of them. THERE ARE TWO GROUPS OF PEOPLE WHO ARE TOGETHER YET NOT TOGETHER AND IT CREATES A DUALITY!!!

Fortunately I know how to put your troubled minds at rest, Lost Santos. I want you to do something for me. Charyl, you too. I want you do something for me. Are you listening, woman? Alright, I want you to aHMMmmmMMMmmmMMMmmm with me. Cheryl, aHMMmmmMMMmmmMMMmmm with me. Everyone together now aHMMmmmMMMmmmMMMmmm. Only by aHMMmmMMmm together can WE GET RID OF THE DUALITY!!!

Drink dat coconut milk.
Deus Ex: Human Revelation OST Title: I Never Asked For Discs

pothocket
5 years ago#4
Bump

It's good to see Lazlow is still getting ratings on name recognition alone. Without any talent the guy needs all the help he can get!

User Info: Nyangasm

Nyangasm
5 years ago#5
Fernando Martinez is and always will be one of my favorite people in GTA. I thought he was funny as hell in III.
http://youtu.be/4VaDq4X2Y14
Space CQC > Bananacles

User Info: BlueJester007

BlueJester007
5 years ago#6
Nyangasm posted...
Fernando Martinez is and always will be one of my favorite people in GTA. I thought he was funny as hell in III.

Everybody is menstruating.
Deus Ex: Human Revelation OST Title: I Never Asked For Discs

User Info: andrewb16

andrewb16
5 years ago#7
As funny as JB Smoove is, Cheryl makes chakra attack. I haven't really sat and listened to Fernando and chatter sphere just doesn't really work for me this go round.
(( ) ( ) -MR2- ( ) ( ))

pothocket
5 years ago#8
andrewb16 posted...
As funny as JB Smoove is, Cheryl makes chakra attack.

I agree. Without her dry delivery for JB to play off if they wouldn't have that odd-couple dynamic and it wouldn't be nearly as good. Her "that's...that's unsanitary and also not nice" line probably made me lol more than another line on the radio.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. The single most important poll you will take ALL DAY
  • Topic Archived