• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. So what are the advantages to having a Rockstar Social Club account?

User Info: Princejake2

Princejake2
8 years ago#1
I signed up for one anyway, but I'm not sure what I'm getting for my membership. What are the advanteges and perks?
XBL: Princejake2

User Info: Sebastiaaaaaaan

Sebastiaaaaaaan
8 years ago#2
You get exclusive haircuts, a weapon, and discounts if you "Stalk" pages on R*'s version of Facebook (called LifeInvader).

Link your XBL account to your R* Social Club account and you're set.
The internet displays the savagery and stupidity of the human race in its purest form.

User Info: UltraOverlord

UltraOverlord
8 years ago#3
Nice 100% check list synced with your gamer tag-save file

Other then that prob nothing

User Info: Izual_Reborn_

Izual_Reborn_
8 years ago#4
Main benefits for me...

Shows your best times and how well you've done on all the missions. More importantly it tells you exactly what you need to do to get a Gold on a mission.

Gives you a checklist of all the main missions and other missions like the freaks + strangers, past times etc.

My fave thing is an interactive map which shows the location of all the collectibles, stranger locations etc.

User Info: Bigj089

Bigj089
8 years ago#5
Anyone else not able to get their bonuses from this? Ive had my account linked for a while but I never got any of them.
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator

User Info: dontneedaname

dontneedaname
8 years ago#6
I got new hairstyles, assault SMG, and a vehicle.

User Info: SiLVeR_420

SiLVeR_420
8 years ago#7
dontneedaname posted...
I got new hairstyles, assault SMG, and a vehicle.

You also don't have to buy that garage.

User Info: Bigj089

Bigj089
8 years ago#8
Think I figured it out. Do you have to have Gold to get the bonuses from the SC?
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator

User Info: Firenzey

Firenzey
8 years ago#9
don't forget that everyone gets to know everything you have ever done on the game.....ever
"The smart pistol rules man. It's 2014, aiming is for scrubs." Wallpaper42 on Titanfall

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
8 years ago#10
Bigj089 posted...
Anyone else not able to get their bonuses from this? Ive had my account linked for a while but I never got any of them.

I actually don't know if I've got them. What are they?
I'm on the social club and I sometimes get messages about people in my friends list...but I dunno if I actually got anything out of it.
"A cynic is what an idealist calls a realist."
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. So what are the advantages to having a Rockstar Social Club account?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A