• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Can't find Towing Impound to purchase ...
thebobevil 8 years ago#1
Where is it, please?
Apparently account sharing is proof of being a terrible person.
Foppe 8 years ago#2
Have she called you and said that it's for sale?
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
thebobevil 8 years ago#3
Foppe posted...
Have she called you and said that it's for sale?

No ... that'll be it then lol

What do I have to do to trigger the call?
Apparently account sharing is proof of being a terrible person.
Foppe 8 years ago#4
Complete Tonya's missions with Franklin.
When you complete "Repossession" early in the game, a question mark appears on the map directly across the street from Franklin's house. I think it got 5 towing missions.
Complete them and she will call you, saying that she is selling the company.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
SEA_ 8 years ago#5
i think i've done three of these missions. i've beaten the main story and haven't seen any towing missions in a long time. what the hell? yes I've checked during the day.
Ulumina 8 years ago#6
Foppe posted...

this quote always makes me laugh a lot whenever i see it
bee in bunnyhead
btaylorstl 8 years ago#7
i think i've done three of these missions. i've beaten the main story and haven't seen any towing missions in a long time. what the hell? yes I've checked during the day.

You have to call her to unlock the next one. It's really weird; it's the only side mission in the game that I can think of that required you do that. Try calling her and see if a mission shows up then. After that, there may be one or two more but you shouldn't have to call her for those.
This signature will not change until the St. Louis Cardinals win the World Series. Started: 10/29/11
TheRisingSon 8 years ago#8
You get a phone call at some point telling you it's for sale. The Impound itself is in Davis, around the corner from the Barbershop.
SEA_ 8 years ago#9
btaylorstl posted...

You have to call her to unlock the next one. It's really weird; it's the only side mission in the game that I can think of that required you do that. Try calling her and see if a mission shows up then. After that, there may be one or two more but you shouldn't have to call her for those.

ah thx. kinda weird/annoying design choice.
drut001 8 years ago#10
Not really, anyway she emails you telling you to call her after the 3rd ? mission.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Can't find Towing Impound to purchase ...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A