• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. good excuses to tell my boss, so I can stay home tomorrow?

User Info: somebody336

somebody336
5 years ago#11
Somnambulistic posted...
"GTAV comes out to tomorrow. F*** work. K see you next week."

If he's a true man, he'll understand.

lmao!!!

User Info: Dr_Mojo

Dr_Mojo
5 years ago#12
Tell him his wife gave you an STD and you need to go to the clinic to get it checked out.

User Info: dueric

dueric
5 years ago#13
If you can't come up with something on your own, don't do it. You'll end up blowing your cover in the long run.

Excuse making for bagging work is an art. You can't just be shown or told how to do it.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member

User Info: more_cow_bell

more_cow_bell
5 years ago#14
say you have SIDS.
So you see I got a funny face, I got no worries

User Info: MellowButters

MellowButters
5 years ago#15
dueric posted...
If you can't come up with something on your own, don't do it. You'll end up blowing your cover in the long run.

Excuse making for bagging work is an art. You can't just be shown or told how to do it.

this guy...listen to him! lying in general is a skill, you have to be able to believe and immerse yourself in the universe of the lie that you created.
3DS FC: 1633-5629-3391

User Info: Extraspectre

Extraspectre
5 years ago#16
Tell him you are ****ing blood uncontrollably.
Gamefaqs: The most passive aggressive place on the internet.

User Info: llcoolyea54543

llcoolyea54543
5 years ago#17
Just use the 24 hr. bug but make sure u screen phone calls and avoid people from work....txt them with dumb "ill call u bk IF i get up for a little bit.....if its later in the night do the "im feeling better but not 100% yet. ill prly be back to normal by tom." then amke sure to only act 80% but dont over do it tom. at work......24 hr bug always works

User Info: thefinalzapkeet

thefinalzapkeet
5 years ago#18
vigorm0rtis posted...
Can you 'work from home?' My girl does that a lot.

I don't think that "working from home" involves playing GTA all day >_>

I can work from home and, yeah, gaming wouldn't be a very good idea if i wanted to keep my job
Go the Distance is the most inspirational song ever
those that agree: 47

User Info: Dark_Dash99

Dark_Dash99
5 years ago#19
llcoolyea54543 posted...
Just use the 24 hr. bug but make sure u screen phone calls and avoid people from work....txt them with dumb "ill call u bk IF i get up for a little bit.....if its later in the night do the "im feeling better but not 100% yet. ill prly be back to normal by tom." then amke sure to only act 80% but dont over do it tom. at work......24 hr bug always works

wot
R- Executive-R
Ive got a curved sword. big. CURVED. SWORD.

User Info: threedown

threedown
5 years ago#20
just say your sick or not feeling well. since when do you have to be specific... have you never called out before?
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. good excuses to tell my boss, so I can stay home tomorrow?
  • Topic Archived