• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. At the 1 min mark in trailer two...

User Info: trippyguyuk

trippyguyuk
7 years ago#1
Listen to the guy who speaks to Michael and says "Your son James, he's a good kid".

I know Rockstar have said there aren't any major Hollywood stars doing the (main characters only, perhaps?) voices this time, but if that isn't Christopher Walken then who is?!

User Info: gtaking5

gtaking5
7 years ago#2
You know. Chris Walken has a very distinct voice, and know that you mention it, I can kinda hear him in the therapist. We wont know until the game is released though.
#NTN

User Info: HoosierGuy88

HoosierGuy88
7 years ago#3
I love Christopher Walken and know his voice well. That guy in the trailer was most certainly not Christopher Walken.

User Info: Psycho_Kenshin

Psycho_Kenshin
7 years ago#4
Doesn't sound like Chris Walken to me.
One Piece: Pirates with style!
-= Metal Gear Solid: Tactical Espionage Action =-

User Info: B0vril

B0vril
7 years ago#5
Sure I can see what you mean there is a bit of a Walken sound to his voice, but I really think you're being silly if you actually think it's him.

It could be, but it probably isn't.

User Info: trippyguyuk

trippyguyuk
7 years ago#6
I know the nuances and cadences of Walken's voice too through a variety of films, which I why I think it sounds more like him than anyone else I can think of.

Plus if it's only a small, cameo sort of voice role, I don't see why it would be outwith the realms of possibly.

Psycho_Kenshin
7 years ago#7
The voice actor is most likely not somebody you've heard of.

gtaking5
7 years ago#8

Hipster on a whole new level.

I've heard of the voice actor for Trevor and he voices the main character in one of my favourite games of all time. Possibly.
I’m a man that took your holy grace
I wanna choke you until you're blue in the face, Got dirty thoughts and a dirty mind

Psycho_Kenshin
7 years ago#9
gtaking5 posted...

Hipster on a whole new level.

I've heard of the voice actor for Trevor and he voices the main character in one of my favourite games of all time. Possibly.

I'm not saying nobody has heard of any voice actors, but I do think it's likely the author of the topic hasn't happened to have heard of the guy voicing that character. Who isn't Christopher Walken.

He said the guy sounds more like Chris Walken "than anyone he can think of", so I was just pointing out... why would actors you can think of be a factor? Most likely not somebody he's heard of, just sayin'.

gtaking5
7 years ago#10
Yeah I know. But it still is hipster on a whole 'nother level. Yes R* have stopped getting "big" name celebs because of time reasons, but that doesn't mean a few could have been available for GTA V.

And yeah I'm not believing it's Chris Walken either. The voice does sound like his, but it's deeper.
I don't want to make you cry cross my heart and hope to die
Drawin' blood and lonely stars, Drinking piss for cheap guitars
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. At the 1 min mark in trailer two...
  • Topic Archived

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 12 Guides / Maps
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 669 Questions (530 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A