• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I lost Franklin's car

User Info: Evilmonkeysuncl

Evilmonkeysuncl
11 months ago#1
Does anyone know where I could find another one to nab? It really ticks me off that I lost it. I might start over since I'm not that far in the game yet. I even checked the impound facility.

User Info: STG Deathbot

STG Deathbot
11 months ago#2
You mean you modded a car with Franklin and you lost it? His bike will always respawn at his house, but if you modded a car and didn't store it in a garage and it's not at any impound lot (there should be a blip on the minimap to retrieve it), then it's gone forever.

I wouldn't worry about it though. You get many more chances at better cars.
Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 4.5GHz | 16GB Samsung RAM DDR3 1600 (11-11-11-28) | eVGA GTX 980 Ti 6GB VRAM | ASUS 27" Monitor @ 2560X1440

Evilmonkeysuncl
11 months ago#3
What happened was I lost the car that first shows up at Simeon's dealership. I started a mission as Michael and ended it as Franklin and forgot to look for it at Micheal's house which is probably where it was. I already wound up restarting. Funny thing though. Franklin doesn't have as much ammo after restarting. Good to know the motorcycle will always respawn. Thanks for the info.

User Info: STG Deathbot

STG Deathbot
11 months ago#4
Those cars are a dime a dozen later on. If you want to find nice sports cars, just walk around the playboy mansion. There's usually a few parked around there at night.
Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 4.5GHz | 16GB Samsung RAM DDR3 1600 (11-11-11-28) | eVGA GTX 980 Ti 6GB VRAM | ASUS 27" Monitor @ 2560X1440

Evilmonkeysuncl
11 months ago#5
Here's a new one. I no longer have free access to grove st. Garage after the last time I resetted the game. I should've never reset the first time.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I lost Franklin's car
  • Topic Archived