• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. gta5 online wont load

User Info: dallas20044

dallas20044
1 year ago#1
gta5 keeps saying rockstar game services are unavailable right now please return to gta5 and try again later

User Info: STG Deathbot

STG Deathbot
1 year ago#2
Have you updated your game?
Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 4.5GHz | 16GB Samsung RAM DDR3 1600 (11-11-11-28) | eVGA GTX 980 Ti 6GB VRAM | ASUS 27" Monitor @ 2560X1440

dallas20044
1 year ago#3
yes game is on newest version

User Info: DeepestTempest

DeepestTempest
1 year ago#4
Try uninstalling the game. Next, reinstall the base game while your PS3's internet connection is disabled, then reconnect and update the game. Afterwards, add the DLC downloads you obtained via codes inside the game box (the Blimp, Hot Knife, etc).

I did this numerous times in the past when my game would get the latest update and refuse to load properly, but now it works properly and doesn't do that anymore. There won't be anymore updates to the old gen anyway.
PSN: DeepestTempest

dallas20044
1 year ago#5
i downloaded a dead editz mod menu and it hasen't worked since then would taking the mods off like deleting them and then putting them back on would that work? or like the same thing but delete everything and put it all back on it reset the ps3 when the mods went on would that effect its?

User Info: DeepestTempest

DeepestTempest
1 year ago#6
dallas20044 posted...
i downloaded a dead editz mod menu and it hasen't worked since then would taking the mods off like deleting them and then putting them back on would that work? or like the same thing but delete everything and put it all back on it reset the ps3 when the mods went on would that effect its?

Hmm, I recommend not to install any mods if you want to play online properly without loading issues, but it is solely your choice what you want to do. I never installed any kind of mods on my own PS3 to keep it stable.
PSN: DeepestTempest
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. gta5 online wont load
  • Topic Archived