• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. What do you do for fun in GTA V?

User Info: Blank O

Blank O
1 year ago#1
I'm picking up the game again after having completed it a few years ago. What do you do for fun?
Blank O is subordinated. ~ remliw
No, He's just hardkore ~ ryan mckane

User Info: STG Deathbot

STG Deathbot
1 year ago#2
I eject the disc and go play San Andreas. Aside from the story missions, this game just isn't fun. Rockstar tried too hard to do away with the random mayhem and chaos from previous games and instead replaced both those aspects with yoga and triathlons.

I've tried hard to have fun and in some cases it was amusing for a bit (like finding one of the other playable characters in town and just messing with them), but everything you do in this game gets the cops called on you and once they get called, it's like I'm playing Oblivion all over again with the overpowered psychic guards. No matter where you go, they will find you. No matter how fast you drive, they are faster than you. No matter how big your vehicle is, they can still ram you off the road. No matter how hidden you think you may be, they somehow still manage to snipe you (got shot several times while standing on a moving train from a cop on a roadblock that the train flew by...).

At least in past GTA games you could light the whole freeway on fire and only attract the cop's attention if you tried and were actively looking for a challenge.
Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 4.5GHz | 16GB Samsung RAM DDR3 1600 (11-11-11-28) | eVGA GTX 980 Ti 6GB VRAM | ASUS 27" Monitor @ 2560X1440

User Info: Blank O

Blank O
1 year ago#3
This is very true. Punching somebody resulted in a mad manhunt for me with just only two stars. I hid in the highest mountain I could find and police were on top of me in a matter of minutes.

I was hoping there'd be sites to see but any stars might results in getting busted or wasted. Good advice.
Blank O is subordinated. ~ remliw
No, He's just hardkore ~ ryan mckane
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. What do you do for fun in GTA V?
  • Topic Archived