• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. So what is the point of GTA 5 online?

User Info: vr6exyvr6exy

vr6exyvr6exy
2 years ago#1
Topic

User Info: ThePWBPoster

ThePWBPoster
2 years ago#2
A 'level up your character' simulator in the world of Los Santos where freedom is the key, do what you want when you want and play with other players.
What you looking at?

User Info: HDKing007

HDKing007
2 years ago#3
ThePWBPoster posted...
A 'level up your character' simulator in the world of Los Santos where freedom is the key, do what you want when you want and play with other players.

nailed it right to the t

User Info: MegamanXfan21xx

MegamanXfan21xx
2 years ago#4
Same as any multiplayer. For when you're tired of going against the AI.
Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 24
Want: Prey (2017), Sonic Mania, Psychonauts 2, Red Dead Redemption 2, Bully 2, more Yakuza games

User Info: Lockeadon

Lockeadon
2 years ago#5
...you still go against the ai though

Lockeadon
2 years ago#6
as you level up your character, you gradually unlock stuff to do, you can also buy real estate and s*** like that

User Info: Rock3

Rock3
2 years ago#7
To get randomly killed by strangers online for seemingly no good reason while you're minding your own business.

User Info: ThePWBPoster

ThePWBPoster
2 years ago#8
Lockeadon posted...
as you level up your character, you gradually unlock stuff to do, you can also buy real estate and s*** like that

Yes you can.

Rock3 posted...
To get randomly killed by strangers online for seemingly no good reason while you're minding your own business.

This happens too, unfortunately but I make the best out of it.
What you looking at?

Lockeadon
2 years ago#9
really, you should be able to do everything you can online in story mode (like buying homes and stuff)

User Info: VenomKlyntar

VenomKlyntar
2 years ago#10
I know right. Everytime you try to do something fun some 12 year old dickhead blows you up with a sticky bomb. The only reason I play it is for the new cars.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. So what is the point of GTA 5 online?
  • Topic Archived