• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Flying Cargo Plane seems impossible.

User Info: BlacKRaiN_666

BlacKRaiN_666
2 years ago#1
I have no idea how I managed this on my first play through. On the mission where you enter the cargo plane via crop duster, no matter how hard I try the plane just keeps going down. I can hold down on the thumbstick as much as I want, but the plane will still fall. By the time the jets fire their missiles and you have to climb to a jumping altitude, the plane crashes in the powerlines or the side of a mountain or one time it just randomly fell apart over the ocean. And the plane doesn't climb, so that seems like a ridiculous request. Redid the checkpoint 7 or 8 times then just skipped it.
Steam/pkGO: HorusDeathtouch
PSN: BlacKRaiN_666 - I don't accept blank requests.

User Info: Syko_Darksyde

Syko_Darksyde
2 years ago#2
I think I had problems with this as well. Is this the plane that ends up in that lake?
Remember, if you find yourself alone riding through green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled. For you are in Elysium. And you're already dead.

User Info: OfDestiny

OfDestiny
2 years ago#3
Same, I only managed to do it on my first playthrough
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Flying Cargo Plane seems impossible.
  • Topic Archived