• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Cops in this game are just... Wow.

User Info: loucifer86

loucifer86
2 years ago#1
I was driving through Blaine county just now, and I find a cop in a foot chase. I clip the criminal with my car, not even hard enough to kill him, just knock him over, and the cop starts shooting at me. Wtf? Is that the reward you're supposed to get for being a good citizen? No wonder the criminals all own this city, if this is my thanks for stopping them.
"Loshersh alwaysh whine about their besht. Winnersh go home and f*** the prom queen."- Sean Connery, "the rock"

User Info: STG Deathbot

STG Deathbot
2 years ago#2
Vice City was the last game where you received a good samaritan bonus for assisting cops. Now, you just get shot at.

So, next time you plan on helping the cops, toss a grenade out your window instead.
Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 4.5GHz | 16GB Samsung RAM DDR3 1600 (11-11-11-28) | eVGA GTX 980 Ti 6GB VRAM | ASUS 27" Monitor @ 2560X1440
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Cops in this game are just... Wow.
  • Topic Archived