• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Ending Option B.5 SPOILERS

User Info: Danelee1123

Danelee1123
2 years ago#1
I thought it would have been cool if when Michael was hanging on to Franklin's arm that those two choices had two completely different results. If you decided to drop Michael it would kill him like normal but it would show Trevor drive up too late and see Michael hit the ground. Trevor would then leave and not talk to F like normal. But, if you decide to save him, Franklin would do the lifting thing and Michael would of course head but him and fall. This time though T would drive his truck up just in time to save him and they would both kill F together. I just think that it was completely out there that an inexperienced gangster could so simply kill a pycho killing machine, and a talented bank robber but neither of them could kill him.

User Info: STG Deathbot

STG Deathbot
2 years ago#2
This is why option C is the only one that makes any sense. I'm not sure why they gave us the option to kill off one of the main characters, but considering the lack of content after the story, I guess they just assumed people wouldn't play that much after the final story mission.
Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 4.5GHz | 16GB Samsung RAM DDR3 1600 (11-11-11-28) | eVGA GTX 980 Ti 6GB VRAM | ASUS 27" Monitor @ 2560X1440
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Ending Option B.5 SPOILERS
  • Topic Archived