You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. How to make $1.5 BILLION playing the stocks.

User Info: night_stun

night_stun
5 years ago#31
if i beat the game and did most to every missions can i still do this?

User Info: Zimmy

Zimmy
5 years ago#32
The problem with all these methods, I want the money before I complete the main story missions.
After the missions are over, what is the point?
Do you invest in Redwood after the last story mission or after the second assasination mission?
I rarely read signatures.

User Info: AnonUnknown

AnonUnknown
5 years ago#34
Zimmy posted...
The problem with all these methods, I want the money before I complete the main story missions.
After the missions are over, what is the point?

You're "broke" until after the final storyline mission.
(message deleted)

User Info: jasonateam

jasonateam
5 years ago#36
I don't understand step 4 5. When do you have to actually invest in Redwood? It doesn't give a before or after what assassination missions.

User Info: nucshadow

nucshadow
5 years ago#37
When do you have to actually invest in Redwood?

Before that mission you invest in Debonair, and sell when your stock goes up... at that point in time buy redwood with all your money you just made from selling Debonair. The price for redwood will be super duper cheap... and eventually it will stop being cheap, it will be it's regular price so just sell it off for biggest turnaround you can get from the stocks.
I find your lack of faith... disturbing...

User Info: CrackaMonkay

CrackaMonkay
5 years ago#38
jasonateam posted...
I don't understand step 4 5. When do you have to actually invest in Redwood? It doesn't give a before or after what assassination missions.

Yeah it does. The guide explains it very well, but none-the-less.

The following is copy-pasted straight from the second post in this topic:

Condensed Version:

STEP 1 - BEFORE the second assassination mission invest in [DEB] Debonaire (LCN). Sell at 80% return.

STEP 2 - Invest in [RWC] Redwood (LCN). Advance in game clock 2 days. Sell at 300% return.

STEP 3 - BEFORE the third assassination mission invest in [FRT] Fruit (BAWSAQ). Sell at 50% return.

Right after you sell (DEB) Debonaire for 80%, buy Redwood Stock and sell it when it gets to 300% profit. (Takes around 2 in-game days)

When you've done that, you're ready for the 3rd Lester mission.

(Also, you spend ALL your money every time you buy stocks on this guide, because the rises are guaranteed. So don't try to save money, just buy as much stock as possible every time.)
PSN: joe_mgs
http://r3d4life.forumotion.ca

User Info: jaggsta

jaggsta
5 years ago#39
Max Cash in GTA V is $2,147,483,647 billion if you go past that it will go negative - 2,147,483,647 billion and you can't buy anything ingame have to reload old save.

User Info: PlCCOLO

PlCCOLO
5 years ago#40
Damnit i read this thread right after I finished the 2nd Lester mission
SPECIAL BEAM CANNON.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. How to make $1.5 BILLION playing the stocks.