You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. How to make $1.5 BILLION playing the stocks.

User Info: digUbetterdead

digUbetterdead
5 years ago#21
this is great, thanks. wouldve requested sticky if it wasnt already lol
Sarcasm is lazy man's humor.

User Info: Darksaber310

Darksaber310
5 years ago#22
Step 8, travel the west coast highway well north of the airport along the ocean, pick up the business man random event that spawns, get him to the airport, invest in tinkle, make another 30-40 points worth. (Locked at 30 for T/F but M was set at 40 for some reason. I didn't complain, Yay 2.1b.

*slight spoilers*Side note - step 3 subset, ensure that you have saved the girl I can't remember atm (North oceanside highway) before you go on the final mission, even earlier works better, because then you can get her skills up, as if it mattered. Final heist go for the direct assault, bring the cheapest gunmen, the girl as the helo pilot and the cheapest driver for the train. One gunman will ditch after the gold is airborne, there goes his 6% cut, and you'll come out with 50+M each. It helps with those multipliers, especially when the Ifruit stock only nets you 25% instead of the 50 it should. :(.
Once again snatching defeat,
From the jaws of victory.

User Info: CrackaMonkay

CrackaMonkay
5 years ago#23
Wow! Thanks for the sticky guys! Also, to the above poster, thanks. I'll have to try that out. $50m would be a nice payout!

I hope this topic has and will help everybody reach their dreams in Los Santos! More than enough money to buy everything you ever want.
PSN: joe_mgs
http://r3d4life.forumotion.ca

User Info: AnonUnknown

AnonUnknown
5 years ago#24
Ah crap, i did the Tinkle investment before the assassination missions, i hope it doesn't hurt. I have 44~46 millions for everyone now.

User Info: CrackaMonkay

CrackaMonkay
5 years ago#25
AnonUnknown posted...
Ah crap, i did the Tinkle investment before the assassination missions, i hope it doesn't hurt. I have 44~46 millions for everyone now.

The Tinkle investment would be best to get done at the end of all the story and assassination missions.

It rises to 24% then drops, which means if you took your billion dollars or so and invested ALL of it, you would get at least $250 million from it, especially if you had, say, $1.2 billion.

That would be more than all the other investments give you. Even the Redwood 300% increase after the 2nd assassination mission, which basically gets the ball rolling for any of this to be possible.
PSN: joe_mgs
http://r3d4life.forumotion.ca

User Info: JohnnyB21

JohnnyB21
5 years ago#26
KaZooo posted...
I can't get an 80% return from Betta through nearly a week after doing the Hotel Assassination. Right now it's a ~50%, current price being the peak still.

Same here. I sold for 50% return. Trevor and Franklin both had around 1 mil and Mike had around 2 mill before investing. Not sure how people are getting 80%.
I went to a club last night. They played The twist, I did the twist. They played Jump, I jumped. They played "Come on Eileen"...I got kicked out.

User Info: panthols29

panthols29
5 years ago#27
You want to invest in Tinkle as soon as you finish the last heist. 30% from that, Also if you save / reload after Vapid hits 100% it should jump to ~147%. I farmed 2mil on each character via the 12k / 25k case exploit first thing (second playthrough) and ended with each character at 41 - 43m..

Tinkle for 32% - 54m
Debonair for 80% - 97m
Redwood for 300% - 389m
Fruit for 50% - 584m
Vapid for 147% - 1.443b
GoldCoast for 81.5% - 2.62b

Most you can carry at any time is 2.147b so I dumped everything else into fruit. So far Fruit has gone up ~3 per share so I've made a good 20mil off of that.

User Info: AnonUnknown

AnonUnknown
5 years ago#28
JohnnyB21 posted...
KaZooo posted...
I can't get an 80% return from Betta through nearly a week after doing the Hotel Assassination. Right now it's a ~50%, current price being the peak still.

Same here. I sold for 50% return. Trevor and Franklin both had around 1 mil and Mike had around 2 mill before investing. Not sure how people are getting 80%.

I got 81.5%. Tinkle stopped at 30~31 for M/F and 25 for T O_o"

Anyway i think i should get around 2 billions by making that mistake with Tinkle AND doing the assassinations. Unless i fail @ maths.
(edited 5 years ago)
Looks like I'm doing a second playthrough.
Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 17
Waiting for: Watch_Dogs, Arkham Origins, Just Cause 3, NA release of Yakuza 5/1&2 HD

User Info: Zato Infinite

Zato Infinite
5 years ago#30
Tagged!
Hey guys! Zatanna's on the villains' side!
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. How to make $1.5 BILLION playing the stocks.