Hiruko Sasori

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Jrx1

Jrx1
6 years ago#1
When will we ever get a Game with him Playable :(.

If i remember right, he had a Model in Storm 2 along with Full-Robe Hidan, right? These should be used as Alternate Costume for Hidan and Seperate character for Sasori. It's been a long time since i played with this badass puppet in any Naruto game. Only few has it playable.
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards

User Info: legendX66

legendX66
6 years ago#2
we did get games where he is playable. :) But he would be difficult to implement in these games and I much prefer sasori forms after hiruko to play as instead. Maybe someday I suppose.
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of haxem rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.

User Info: Jrx1

Jrx1
6 years ago#3
legendX66 posted...
we did get games where he is playable. :) But he would be difficult to implement in these games and I much prefer sasori forms after hiruko to play as instead. Maybe someday I suppose.

I wanted to see him in Storm-style Gameplay. It's not hard to make him moving or attack with his Tail. There are many games that have Random Monsters that were probably hard as hell to model (Lost Planet 2, Ninja Gaiden I-III). He would just be like Scorpion, attacking mostly with his Tail or shotting Poison Spikes.
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards

User Info: LethalX08

LethalX08
6 years ago#4
He was playable in Naruto UNH3 on PSP. I liked him.
3DS: 1504/5682/1682 PSN: LethalX08
Playing: Mass effect 2. Want: NUNSG, Kid icarus uprising, Warriors orochi 3, Resident evil ORC, Devil may cry HD collection.

User Info: ShadalooBison

ShadalooBison
6 years ago#5
Hiruko isn't supposed to be mobile, so he won't be able to dodge and Chakra Dash.

I don't know how they will handle crippled Nagato.

User Info: FuutonElemental

FuutonElemental
6 years ago#6
He was playable in Revolution 3 and Ultimate 4. He was extremely cheap in Revolution, somewhat in Ultimate.
( PSN: SignOfKai ) -- Official Boss of the Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Generations Board.

User Info: Takusho

Takusho
6 years ago#7
He's pretty darn cheap in Gekitou Ninja Taisen! EX Special D:<
Series that need to be remastered, added on to, or imported:
Time Splitters (Multi), Jump! _ Stars (3DS?), Dissidia (PS3), Monster Hunter Frontier Online (360)

User Info: Emperor4DemiGod

Emperor4DemiGod
6 years ago#8
hes playable in all the NH accels and all the GNT EX's
here comes team rocket!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPPRqMlb2Rsfeature=related

User Info: Mr_visari

Mr_visari
6 years ago#9
Hiruko was playable in the wii version (forgot the name) along with sasori puppet mode with the flames and metal claws. Needless to say he was OK but not a must have character
"Names are for friends, so I don't need one".-Mr.47
Yeah Still Waiting for Hitman Absolution

User Info: Emperor4DemiGod

Emperor4DemiGod
6 years ago#10
i prefer hiruko sasori to red headed prima donna sasori
here comes team rocket!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPPRqMlb2Rsfeature=related
  • Topic Archived