This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Princess Daisish's Moveset Idea For Princess Daisy!

User Info: PrincessDaisish

PrincessDaisish
6 years ago#1
I don't think Daisy gets lots of support around here so I thought a moveset from me would make people consider her. Me and my homegirl Princess Peachie used to do this. >.>

About Daisy: Not a lot of people know about Daisy, they think shes a clone of Peach but Daisy is pretty unique IMO. She comes from Sarasa Land, which is supposed to be an exotic land like Dalaam off of Earthbound. It matches her vibrant and beautiful personality, so I think she'd be like an spicy exotic gypsy dancer princess! Like Esmerelda or Carmen Miranda! :D

So I made this little moveset idea for the board, tell me what you think...

Entrance: Twirls in spinning some veils

B: Pionpi. Princess Peach brings her Toad servants so Daisy brings hers too! Press B to throw out a Pionpi, hit box is towards the feet so when it hits you it does damage but if it toadstool jumps on you it causes the most damage.

Smash B: Superball. Daisy here tosses out the Superball powerup, it shoots forward but Daisy can smack it around too by doing Smash B again, only one can be on the stage at a time and it can be smacked around at an angle.

Down B: Flower Dance. Daisy spins a little bit in place and throws out petals that do damage and they also slow down the people that get hit with them or walk through them. Tapping B when you do this also lets her recover like Luigi! ^^

Up B: Veil Dance. Daisy tethers a veil into the sky and then spins on one foot as he veil spins around her kinda like Zero Suit Samus taunt. Its a tether and there's no vertical recovery but its long though. When she shoots it out it stays out. It has a disjointed hitbox through the whole veil so she can hit people with it and make her regular A moves better. When you press B again she retracts it with a spin and claps her hands like a dancer.

Final Smash: Sky Pop. Daisy puts on safari adventure goggles and jumps in the Sky Pop! She can fly around super fast and shoot little mini explode bullets and also do barrel rolls. Like Yoshi and Star Fox Final Smashes but combined I guess. :P
hi i'm daisy

User Info: DynasticAnthony

DynasticAnthony
6 years ago#2
HI I'M DAISY.
WALUIGI for sm4sh! Not removing until Waluigi appears in a main series Mario title. Currently playing: Smash Bros. Brawl, Lollipop Chainsaw.

PrincessDaisish
6 years ago#3
XD Hi Daisy what do you think of my moves for you?
hi i'm daisy

DynasticAnthony
6 years ago#4
HI I'M DAISY!
Waluigi, Tom Nook, King K. Rool, Little Mac, Palutena for Super Smash Bros. 4!

User Info: Undead Saint

Undead Saint
6 years ago#5
Daisy has plump cheeks.
Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are (usually) unnecessary.
What's up with the parentheses in random places?-Gamemaster1212

PrincessDaisish
6 years ago#6
Yeah her cheeks are a little chunkier than Peach's.
hi i'm daisy

PrincessDaisish
6 years ago#7
OH and the longer you hold be the bigger the arc angle of the Pionpi jump is. I forgot to say.
hi i'm daisy

DynasticAnthony
6 years ago#8
Undead Saint posted...
Daisy has plump cheeks.

i kno rite? dat booty
Waluigi, Tom Nook, King K. Rool, Little Mac, Palutena for Super Smash Bros. 4!

User Info: scottwritten

scottwritten
6 years ago#9
I love daisy as a character, but her chances are slim. If they further distinguished Peach's recolor to look almolst exactly like Daisy, then I will be happy.

This moveset seems like it popped out of thin air. :/ It doesn’t really show what people have come to relate to Daisy. If she were to get in, it would likely be just to rep the Mario spinoffs
~Art is the only way to run away without leaving home.~Twyla Tharp

User Info: HydraulicWaRiOr

HydraulicWaRiOr
6 years ago#10
You call yourself Princess Daisish but in real life you probably look like this:

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/2356891_f260.jpg
[Supreme]
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Princess Daisish's Moveset Idea For Princess Daisy!
  • Topic Archived