This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. so nobody online anymore ?

User Info: LordRogerSmith

LordRogerSmith
6 months ago#11
DTY3 posted...
LordRogerSmith posted...
yosheta posted...
Apparently it's still active.

However, do you REALLY want to go back to Smash 4 mechanics just for online? I find hard that people who enjoy Smash 4 don't see the appeal to Smash Ultimate. It's what Smash 4 should've been, lol.

I will every once in a blue moon, but usually it's only for 2v2 matches since the chances of getting those in quickplay (without items) are 50/50.

Use Battle Arenas

Not a big fan of 2v2 in battle arenas either:

1. There are so many times when I can't find a 2v2 arena that doesn't have a cancerous ruleset.
2. Even when I do, I'll spend forever waiting for a match to end before I can join, only for the arena to close 30% of the time because of a ragequitting host.
3. Whenever I make my own arena, I'll usually spend up to 10 minutes waiting for even just one other person to join.
4. Can't change characters without being kicked out of the ring.
5. If I lose, I'm tossed out of the ring and stuck waiting again for God knows how long. I know that only applies to arenas allowing 4-8 players, but again, that's usually what I have to settle for when looking for arenas. I don't mind losing; it's the sitting around and waiting that drags.
6. If I win more than a couple matches in an arena hosted by someone else, too often are my teammate and I straight up kicked out of the arena.

User Info: Zoldarr

Zoldarr
1 month ago#12
LordRogerSmith posted...
DTY3 posted...
LordRogerSmith posted...
yosheta posted...
Apparently it's still active.

However, do you REALLY want to go back to Smash 4 mechanics just for online? I find hard that people who enjoy Smash 4 don't see the appeal to Smash Ultimate. It's what Smash 4 should've been, lol.

I will every once in a blue moon, but usually it's only for 2v2 matches since the chances of getting those in quickplay (without items) are 50/50.

Use Battle Arenas

Even when I do, I'll spend forever waiting for a match to end before I can join, only for the arena to close 30% of the time because of a ragequitting host.

User Info: mothballs

mothballs
3 days ago#13
your better off playing smash 3DS for smash 4 online at this point....

prepare to face a lot of Mexicans though...
mothballs posted...
your better off playing smash 3DS for smash 4 online at this point....

prepare to face a lot of Mexicans though...

Idk but people might still play on Wii u
If locking online play behind a paywall with irrelevant games is a service then bricking your phone and not removing the brick without a fee is also a service.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. so nobody online anymore ?
  • Post New Message