This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Other than Rex, what Xenoblade 2 Character would you like to see in Smash?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Other than Rex, what Xenoblade 2 Character would you like to see in Smash?

User Info: Lasatar

Lasatar
4 months ago#1
Topic - Results (28 votes)
Nia
3.57% (1 vote)
Tora
3.57% (1 vote)
Mòrag
35.71% (10 votes)
Zeke
17.86% (5 votes)
Vandham
3.57% (1 vote)
Jin
7.14% (2 votes)
Malos
0% (0 votes)
None of them
28.57% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Everybody knows by this point that Rex is pretty much a shoe-in for the next Smash. If you don't, you're probably just trying to ignore it. Regardless, though, is it likely that there'll be more than just Rex? Well, probably not, actually. However, the chances are still there, and so I'd like to know which of the important characters from the game you'd like to see in Smash in some form or another.

If you don't care much about Xenoblade, just press option 8, but I would like a proper response and not just some "Xenoblade is trash" comment. So don't fill this thread with salt, okay?
Mario Maker profile: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Lasatar

User Info: MoneyMan1000

MoneyMan1000
4 months ago#2
I thought Rex and Pyra could be an Ice Climber like duo since they're Driver and Blade.

User Info: NE_OC

NE_OC
4 months ago#3
Mòrag feels like Dunban. So her.

But I also want Vandham from Xenoblade X beating the s*** out of everyone with his all-mighty Tank Tops
Official Scathach of the Fate/Grand Order board ~ http://i.imgur.com/GvjB9ac.jpg
F/GO Friend ID: 223,882,565 (PM me if you send me a request)

User Info: Lamp-kun

Lamp-kun
4 months ago#4
Shulk was already stretching it when he was included with only one game under his belt, but now that he's gotten 2 more games, you want 2 more characters? What?
I post garbage art on Instagram @senpaisart

MoneyMan1000
4 months ago#5
Lamp-kun posted...
Shulk was already stretching it when he was included with only one game under his belt, but now that he's gotten 2 more games, you want 2 more characters? What?

If Kid Icarus can have three installments and three Smash reps, why not Xenoblade? Also Xenoblade will have way more than three installments.

Lamp-kun
4 months ago#6
MoneyMan1000 posted...
Lamp-kun posted...

If Kid Icarus can have three installments and three Smash reps, why not Xenoblade? Also Xenoblade will have way more than three installments.

Stop kidding yourself. These two examples aren't at all similar.

MoneyMan1000
4 months ago#7
Lamp-kun posted...
MoneyMan1000 posted...
Lamp-kun posted...

How are they different?

User Info: LePetitLoup

LePetitLoup
4 months ago#8
Gimme Morag.

Lamp-kun
4 months ago#9
MoneyMan1000 posted...
How are they different?

Well the fact that you only think they're similar because of the amount of games they have says a lot. Everything else, like the timing, the reception, the creator, and even the sales, are vastly different.

Also, Dark Pit is barely even a character.

User Info: 6-19-7

6-19-7
4 months ago#10
Lamp-kun posted...
MoneyMan1000 posted...
Lamp-kun posted...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand another addition to my Ignore list.
Not a native english speaker - Post-ALBW Zelda detractor - If you're not a Metroid fan and don't give any form of support to it, you are my enemy
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Other than Rex, what Xenoblade 2 Character would you like to see in Smash?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived