This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which Smash character has the best backstory?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Which Smash character has the best backstory?

User Info: MoneyMan1000

MoneyMan1000
7 months ago#1
Ike's is a good one. He started out weak, but then he became leader of the Greil Mercenaries, he avenged his father's death and he even saved the world.

User Info: SirRobX

SirRobX
7 months ago#2
Wii Fit Trainer's gripping backstory is what drew me to their character. Still shocked about that scene involving their father.
3DS: 3394-4061-9856 / NNID: SirRobX
https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/WVW69jeqNzMfUx3J5a

User Info: Donut007

Donut007
7 months ago#3
MoneyMan1000 posted...
[X] is a good one. [X] started out weak, but then [X became, or became a part of, something heroic], avenged [X] and even saved the world.

I feel like this is a good summation of the backstory for a good chunk of characters.
Lucina, Lucas, Samus, Shulk, and probably some others that I can't remember atm.
[Placeholder Signature]

User Info: MasterPeteDiddy

MasterPeteDiddy
7 months ago#4
SirRobX posted...
Wii Fit Trainer's gripping backstory is what drew me to their character. Still shocked about that scene involving their father.

I mean yes it was shocking to be sure, but I also found it almost impressive that he was able to impregnate the mannequin while mall security was tasing him.

User Info: SmashingBros

SmashingBros
7 months ago#5
Lucas and Lucina have some cool ones. I like Rosalina's too, she's the only Mario character I can think of that really gets that sort of depth.
*horrible bird imitations*

User Info: Kliff

Kliff
7 months ago#6
Marth!

Marth lost his country and his sister was taken, he was vengeful toward Grust, but along his journey he has to accept sacrifice is necessary for his allies but he wants to prevent it as much as he can, getting over his vengeance for Grust earning him many allies, he saved his sister and downs a dragon. Then he slays the dragon again in another adventure after having to accept allies betrayed him and having to bare with more deaths from said betrayed allies (Hardin, Lorenz). He then becomes king of Archanea with his beautiful wife Caeda by his side.

User Info: guydude21

guydude21
7 months ago#7
Kliff posted...
with his beautiful wife Caeda by his side.

I'm gonna admit, I only knew Caeda from TMS #FE
A board for Captain Falcon https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1434-captain-falcon

User Info: Kliff

Kliff
7 months ago#8
guydude21 posted...
Kliff posted...
with his beautiful wife Caeda by his side.

I'm gonna admit, I only knew Caeda from TMS #FE

Well at least you know her at all

User Info: Lasatar

Lasatar
7 months ago#9
Play Xenoblade.

The answer to this question will be obvious after you finish it.
Mario Maker profile: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Lasatar

User Info: LeonMitarashi

LeonMitarashi
7 months ago#10
Gotta say Shulk and Robin have the most interesting ones imo. I think being the offspring of the main antagonist is quite awesome.
Sm4sh: Mewtwo/Lucina/Megaman - RWBY GE: Blake/Pyrrha - Tekken 7: Lili/Josie - OW: Mercy/D.Va/Moira - MvC I: X/Zero/Sigma - BBCTB: Weiss/????
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Which Smash character has the best backstory?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived