This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So with Bayonetta 3 announced exclusively for the switch...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. So with Bayonetta 3 announced exclusively for the switch...

User Info: pnyhmsmx

pnyhmsmx
4 months ago#41
not__shawn__z posted...
You were also in the topics I was looking at, pnyhmsmx

@not__shawn__z
Can you link the topics in question?
As of 08/19/2014, Masahiro Sakurai ascended into a higher plane of existence, as Hentai Sakurai.

User Info: DKkrew

DKkrew
4 months ago#42
Not exactly, since the first 2 games are just being ported in the Switch, doesnt mean she has an increase chance of being in the game, and besides Snake didnt return after Smash Bros Brawl, so i believe she wont return.

User Info: not__shawn__z

not__shawn__z
4 months ago#43
CrimsonSmasher posted...
He never said how he was popular. Even the article itself acknowledges that Geno is really only “popular” because of how the Smash fanbase works...

He’s “popular” the same way Lyoid and K. Rool are. Which would be why they’re costumes and not fighters.

I hate people who can't admit they're wrong

User Info: not__shawn__z

not__shawn__z
4 months ago#44
pnyhmsmx posted...
not__shawn__z posted...
You were also in the topics I was looking at, pnyhmsmx

@not__shawn__z
Can you link the topics in question?

Only have one bookmarked
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/73690891

User Info: CrimsonSmasher

CrimsonSmasher
4 months ago#45
DKkrew posted...
Not exactly, since the first 2 games are just being ported in the Switch, doesnt mean she has an increase chance of being in the game, and besides Snake didnt return after Smash Bros Brawl, so i believe she wont return.

She’s practically a Nintendo IP now. Unless something big happens (like what happened with Konami) I don’t see her getting cut.

not__shawn__z posted...
CrimsonSmasher posted...
He never said how he was popular. Even the article itself acknowledges that Geno is really only “popular” because of how the Smash fanbase works...

He’s “popular” the same way Lyoid and K. Rool are. Which would be why they’re costumes and not fighters.

I hate people who can't admit they're wrong

Same here.
FC 1504 5709 4054

User Info: MysticKnives

MysticKnives
4 months ago#46
Stun427 posted...
That certainly isn't good news to hear as Bayonetta is one of those characters who needs to be promptly removed from the next Smash.

Laughable post.
FC: 4871 - 7420 - 6071 | IGN: Raimundo

User Info: JonThePenguin

JonThePenguin
4 months ago#47
CrimsonSmasher posted...
He’s the main character from Tales of Symphonia, and Westerners associate him with Tales of because his game was the first to release outside of Japan.

Not quite - Tales of Destiny and Tales of Eternia (as Destiny II) both released in NA prior to Symphonia. Where Symphonia’s popularity comes in was largely as a GCN-exclusive (at the time) RPG, in a time when that genre was sorely lacking on the purple lunchbox.
JonThePenguin
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=erunion
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. So with Bayonetta 3 announced exclusively for the switch...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived