This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So people don't like clones, but everyone wants Dixie Kong in smash?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. So people don't like clones, but everyone wants Dixie Kong in smash?

User Info: DoopyAngel

DoopyAngel
5 months ago#31
Supernat98 posted...
not__shawn__z posted...
Supernat98 posted...
I don't understand why people would want Dixie Kong if she's just gonna be another clone. I get that she COULD be different/unique, but the same could be said about Ganondorf, Falco, Dark Pit, Lucina, etc. and look what happened to them.

What a ridiculous topic. You can apply this piss poor logic to every single character in the game. Why limit it to Dixie Kong?

I don't see King K. Rool being a clone of any existing character in Smash but Dixie would OBVIOUSLY be a Diddy clone

King K. Rool would be a Bowser clone.
This is not a signature.

User Info: MkayRose1

MkayRose1
5 months ago#32
DoopyAngel posted...
Supernat98 posted...
not__shawn__z posted...
Supernat98 posted...
I don't understand why people would want Dixie Kong if she's just gonna be another clone. I get that she COULD be different/unique, but the same could be said about Ganondorf, Falco, Dark Pit, Lucina, etc. and look what happened to them.

What a ridiculous topic. You can apply this piss poor logic to every single character in the game. Why limit it to Dixie Kong?

I don't see King K. Rool being a clone of any existing character in Smash but Dixie would OBVIOUSLY be a Diddy clone

Rool seems more like he could be a Triple D clone.
He can inhale and shoot spike balls with his gun from Dkc2 like Triple D's neutral and side B button moves, he can jump real high in Dkc1 like Triple D's up b button move. He could whack opponents with his gun like Triple D's down b.

I never understood why people think he could be a Bowser clone when the only thing they have in common is that they're both are villain reptiles, Rool can't breathe fire or go into a shell like Bowser can.
http://i.imgur.com/TnyjZqS.jpg
http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/MkayRose.gif

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
5 months ago#33
Bayonetta doesn’t really use her hair to fight though other than the fsmash.
Here we go, off the rails.

User Info: CrimsonSmasher

CrimsonSmasher
5 months ago#34
albertojz356 posted...

All her smashes... And her final smash too.

I mean Villager’s pocket is one move, Monado Arts are one move, the KO punch is one move... Three for hair is already a lot. Especially when that it’s hair doesn’t effect the actual move itself.
FC 1504 5709 4054

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
5 months ago#35
CrimsonSmasher posted...
albertojz356 posted...

All her smashes... And her final smash too.

I mean Villager’s pocket is one move, Monado Arts are one move, the KO punch is one move... Three for hair is already a lot. Especially when that it’s hair doesn’t effect the actual move itself.

Yeah but those are her summons hands/legs, she doesn’t actually whip or grab opponents without her hair transforming into something else.
Here we go, off the rails.

User Info: CrimsonSmasher

CrimsonSmasher
5 months ago#36
albertojz356 posted...
Yeah but those are her summons hands/legs, she doesn’t actually whip or grab opponents without her hair transforming into something else.

So? It’s still hair doing the attacking. Totally unique you guys.
FC 1504 5709 4054

User Info: Mr Bogard

Mr Bogard
5 months ago#37
I'd rather have Waluigi.
"If there's nothing wrong with me, then there's something wrong with the universe!"
-Dr. Beverly Crusher- **Star Trek: The Next generation**

User Info: DoopyAngel

DoopyAngel
5 months ago#38
MkayRose1 posted...
DoopyAngel posted...
Supernat98 posted...
not__shawn__z posted...
Supernat98 posted...

Rool seems more like he could be a Triple D clone.
He can inhale and shoot spike balls with his gun from Dkc2 like Triple D's neutral and side B button moves, he can jump real high in Dkc1 like Triple D's up b button move. He could whack opponents with his gun like Triple D's down b.

I never understood why people think he could be a Bowser clone when the only thing they have in common is that they're both are villain reptiles, Rool can't breathe fire or go into a shell like Bowser can.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/945/001/58e.png
This is not a signature.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. So people don't like clones, but everyone wants Dixie Kong in smash?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived