This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: Characters people want, but are stupid choices.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. ITT: Characters people want, but are stupid choices.

User Info: spyrofreak911

spyrofreak911
1 year ago#111
Goku is not a stupid choice, but a bad choice per say. Many people want a short and sweet couple of anime characters in SSB but the power scalings have gotten ridiculous especially considering Dragon Ball Super.

Goku is definitely not Beerus caliber based on the latest Super episodes, Beerus can literally wipe someone from existence with his speech, not just kill with force/punches or throw ki at them, but Goku and Vegeta are definitely hitting God tier or Demi God tier at the least now.

User Info: spyrofreak911

spyrofreak911
1 year ago#112
Goku for the sake of SSB itself, doesn't belong in this game. This goes for other demi god and god tier anime characters too(Anime can get a little over the top sometimes, look at Dragon Ball Super, One Punch Man, Future Diary, any anime that's tried to introduce main characters that either get a god's title or are way too overpowered from demon power, training, god taking or god games, or manipulation of something that's too op as well, manipulation can also be considered "guy/girl who's different" or "guy/girl who's crazy and god tier" "guy/girl who actually got instant gratification" cliche) They're too overpowered.

User Info: ShadowSilver13

ShadowSilver13
1 year ago#113
Why do people not like Geno?
Because I only want him, but I'm terribily biased, so I really have no clue
Is it because he appeared in only one game, which also was a spin off?
Is it because of Square Enix?
Because if so, I'd have to agree he may not be the best of candidates, but if I had to choose, I'd still pick him
"Pizza Mozzarella, Pizza Mozzarella,
Rella, Rella, Rella, Rella..." -Gyro Zeppeli

User Info: Missingno123311

Missingno123311
1 year ago#114
Because
-We have more than enough Mario characters already
-Barely anybody gives a crap about him
-We'd rather have another Square rep from one of their franchises like Lura Croft ((I don't want her but I know someone out there might.)), Rocket Slime and others.

User Info: ShadowSilver13

ShadowSilver13
1 year ago#115
Missingno123311 posted...
Because
-We have more than enough Mario characters already
-Barely anybody gives a crap about him
-We'd rather have another Square rep from one of their franchises like Lura Croft ((I don't want her but I know someone out there might.)), Rocket Slime and others.

Alright, makes sense!
Sad, but it makes sense!
"Pizza Mozzarella, Pizza Mozzarella,
Rella, Rella, Rella, Rella..." -Gyro Zeppeli

User Info: toaduniversity9

toaduniversity9
1 year ago#116
Shrek
Goku
Squidward
Cory (cory in the house)

and also TC the ones you said are great choices (especially Geno, and Shovel Knight)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is one of if not the best spin off to a franchise ever!

User Info: DM_Shake

DM_Shake
1 year ago#117
spyrofreak911 posted...
Goku is not a stupid choice, but a bad choice per say. Many people want a short and sweet couple of anime characters in SSB but the power scalings have gotten ridiculous especially considering Dragon Ball Super.

Goku is definitely not Beerus caliber based on the latest Super episodes, Beerus can literally wipe someone from existence with his speech, not just kill with force/punches or throw ki at them, but Goku and Vegeta are definitely hitting God tier or Demi God tier at the least now.

Goku is a stupid choice, as he isn't even a video game character. He's a manga/anime character that has been in video games based on his manga/anime. Every single character from Bayonetta to Corrin to Luigi has originated from a video game. If you want to play an anime fighting game, there are plenty to choose from. J-Stars Victory Vs. Plus for instance.
Official Husbando to Reina on the FE: Fates boards.
Shake's Pokemon Breeding Service: Can breed anything you want 100% Legit. PM for details.

User Info: wind64a

wind64a
1 year ago#118
Sailor Moon > Goku

Which version? Up to Eternal she's arguably weaker than current Goku, but Cosmos stomps.
Protected by Orion, the constellation of the hunt, I'm Sailor Prowler! In the name of his belt, I'll slay you! 3DS FC: 3050 8148 9673 MHGen IGN: Lyre

User Info: DM_Shake

DM_Shake
1 year ago#119
wind64a posted...
Sailor Moon > Goku

Which version? Up to Eternal she's arguably weaker than current Goku, but Cosmos stomps.

Any season. At the end of season 1 she causes a universal reset of reality.

Goku has never demonstrated reality warping power.
Official Husbando to Reina on the FE: Fates boards.
Shake's Pokemon Breeding Service: Can breed anything you want 100% Legit. PM for details.

User Info: sekzimatt

sekzimatt
1 year ago#120
King K Rool
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. ITT: Characters people want, but are stupid choices.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived