This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Rate This Moveset (Back Again) Bass

User Info: MrSirDrProf_sma

MrSirDrProf_sma
3 years ago#1
How much do you like this moveset? - Results (5 votes)
20% (1 vote)
0% (0 votes)
0% (0 votes)
40% (2 votes)
40% (2 votes)
0% (0 votes)
0% (0 votes)
0% (0 votes)
0% (0 votes)
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Bass one of the strongest and most vicious NetNavis ever, his power is greatest when He's faced with a worthy opponent. There for he only fights with his true power after taking a reasonable amount of damage. normal 0-140% he stays at his base power level. http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Bass.EXE?file=Bassexe.jpg#Abilities once his dmg%

when his dmg ranges from 141-999% his cape will mostly be shredded and his hands will radiate dark energy and his eyes glow red. http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/5/5f/Bass4.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100626130924 In this state Bass's attack power and the range of his attacks become much more powerful. His specials will change too.

He is a high risk high reward character. while his power raises dramatically his chances of getting k.o'd increase. once he's k.o'd he returns to his original state.

Statistics:
AtkStr: 7/10 Dark: 8/10
AtkSpd: 7/10 Dark: 8/10
MovSpd: 7/10 Dark: 8/10
Height: 6.5/10
Weight: 6/10

-Basic attacks- Bass's attack range goes up by 1/2 during his dark form.

A Moves

AAA- Buster Rake- Bass uses both of his busters to fire at his opponents. mid ranged (4.ft)

Side A- Air Burst- Bass fires a green speedy energy shot at his opponent. It travels 6.ft

Down A -Tank Cannon- Bass fires a energy blast in a arc down until it hits the ground. (good for using on the edges of platforms)

Up A -Wide slash- Bass swings a purple wide sword above his head.

-Aerials-

Nair- Bass swings his hands ahead of himself while they glow yellow nrm and in purple dark form.

Fair- Bass brings his hands down like a hammer while his hands glow yellow when normal, purple in dark form.

Bair- Bass does a backwards kick while his foot glows yellow when normal, purple in dark form.

Uair- Bass does a slight uppercut while his hand glow yellow when normal, purple in dark form.

Dair- Bass does a diving kick while his feet glow yellow when normal, purple in dark form.

Dash Attack- Bass dashes forward and does a roundhouse kick. his foot glows yellow nrm, purple drk

-Grabs-

Pummel- Bass punches his opponent with his empty hand.

F.Throw- Bass causes a small blast of energy to knock his opponents away.

B.Throw- whips around and throws his opponent, then fires his buster rake at them.

U.Throw- Bass releases his opponent then swiftly does a uppercut.

D.Throw- Bass slams his opponent on the ground hard.

-Smashes-

Side Smash-Dark Arm Blade- Bass will suddenly appear a few feet ahead and swing his arm in a downward horizontal slash. It deals 18% dmg and has a 3.ft range when nrm and 27% dmg and 5.ft range in dark form.

Down Smash-Delete Tower- Bass throws a pair of bombs to the ground that erupt into huge energy pillars on both sides of him. It deals 20% dmg nrm and 30% in dark form.

Up Smash-Homing Spark- Bass fires a slow-moving spark that homes in on his opponent for about 5 feet. deals 16% dmg nrm, 28% dark form.

-Specials- some change or upgrade depending on Bass's Current form

Normal
B-Gospel Breath- Bass charges up before unleashing a beam attack from a cannon shaped like Gospel's head ( http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4725444493904292&pid=15.1 )It takes 2.5 seconds to charge mid ranged (8.ft) and it deals upto 22% dmg.

Side B- Gospel Claw- Two of Gospel's claws materialize then slash at opponents ahead. It has a range of (5.ft) and they deal 7% dmg per claw.

Down B- Earth Breaker- Bass hits his opponent by gathering tremendous large amounts of power then slamming his hand to the ground. Close ranged it deals 25% dmg and a it can shields really fast.

Up B-Sonic Dash Bass moves so fast he temporarily turns invisible. He can aim it and control the angle like Lucario's Up B. It has a range of 12.ft.
R.I.P. Mr.Iwata you will be missed dearly.
FC:3823-8825-0484 IGN:Scott

MrSirDrProf_sma
3 years ago#2
Dark Form

B -Dark Arm Blade- Bass will teleport next to a opponent within 6 feet ahead of him and swing his arms in a cross shaped slash. it is depicted as if Bass is clenching his fists with darkness shooting out from the top of his hands forming blades. It deals 33% dmg.

Side B -Hell's Rolling- Bass summons 2 rings/wheels simultaneously, which will converge at the opponent. deals 11% dmg each. (22% total)

Down B -Black Earth Breaker- Similar to Earth Breaker but has its range improved by 1/5 and deals 37% dmg.

Normal FS. Vanishing World-
Bass morphs his hand into a huge Gospel Cannon and then fires a very destructive white laser which between the Zero laser's and Aura Storm's sizes and works similar. deals heavy knockback and 46% dmg.

Dark FS. Chaos Nightmare-
Bass will float up, then create a very devastating sphere of darkness in the air. He then targets the nearest opponent's current location before hurling it down on his opponent causing a large explosion. deals 64% dmg.

User Info: Nazdrovie

Nazdrovie
3 years ago#3
Could've mentioned ahead of time it was Bass.EXE. I was excited about seeing a Classic Bass moveset... Oh well, Bass.EXE's just as edgey-- err, cool.
PSN: Light_Frog - Playing: Nothing specifically at the moment
If you see me, I'm just procrastinating. Make me stop ;-;

MrSirDrProf_sma
3 years ago#4
Nazdrovie posted...
Could've mentioned ahead of time it was Bass.EXE. I was excited about seeing a Classic Bass moveset... Oh well, Bass.EXE's just as edgey-- err, cool.

Sorry... http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/73449349

But I guess I should've had the .EXE in the title...

Nazdrovie
3 years ago#5
MrSirDrProf_sma posted...
Nazdrovie posted...

Sorry... http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/73449349

But I guess I should've had the .EXE in the title...

Crap, even if I were there the vote would've been 9/10 in EXE's favor... *quietly sobs*

User Info: PK_Water

PK_Water
3 years ago#6
I dont see any problems with this, exept lower the required damage for Dark form.
In the land of SmashFAQs, you have friendly allies (including me), corrupted trolls, the obsessed...
And the villainious Crab Empire, the enemy. Fight them.

Nazdrovie
3 years ago#7
PK_Water posted...
I dont see any problems with this, exept lower the required damage for Dark form.

Mmmm... Considering how hardhitting Dark Form seems to be, I think the high percent requirement is fair, if not even a bit too low. 27% on a Side Smash is huge, and specials doing more than 30% is crazy. It's an extreme case of glass cannon-ness in my eyes-- crazier than Lucario's from the looks of it-- so I think the high percent is justified. I'd just like to know his weight/general frame data before I say much more.

MrSirDrProf_sma
3 years ago#8
Bump.

MrSirDrProf_sma
2 years ago#9
Um. Why is there so few votes?
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Rate This Moveset (Back Again) Bass
  • Topic Archived