This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Rate This Moveset (Back Again) Crono.

User Info: MrSirDrProf_sma

MrSirDrProf_sma
3 years ago#1
How much do you like this moveset? - Results (12 votes)
16.67% (2 votes)
0% (0 votes)
33.33% (4 votes)
33.33% (4 votes)
8.33% (1 vote)
8.33% (1 vote)
0% (0 votes)
0% (0 votes)
0% (0 votes)
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
(Previously) http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/73435370

http://chrono.wikia.com/wiki/Crono
Crono fights with his sword and various "techniques" using his own for his smashes and various elemental 2 person techniques with various members of his party.

-Stats-
Atk Pwr: 7/10
Atk Spd:7.5/10
Mov Spd:7.5/10
Height:6/10
Weight:5.5/10

-Standard Attacks-

Neutral Attack: Crono does a 3 hit combo before a quick upward slash.

Side Tilt: Crono stabs forward in one quick motion.

Up Tilt:Crono does a wide vertical slash above his head.

Down Tilt: Crono does a low sweeping slash.

Dash Attack: Crono runs forward then begins a spinning slash that ends with a upward swing.

-Smash Attacks-

Side Smash: Frenzy- Crono does a swift 4 hit slash attack with the last hit having a slight delay before sending opponents flying. It deals upto 20% dmg. (5% per hit)

Up Smash: Lightning 2- Crono raises his sword up then generates a large amount of electricity dealing several weak hits before sending opponents skyward. It deals upto 18% dmg.

Down Smash: Luminair- Crono gathers raw energy into a small sphere he holds before it reaches critical mass and detonates causing a vibrant explosion that surrounds himself. It deals 1 hit and 22% dmg.

-Air Attacks-

Neutral Air: Crono swings his sword around in a horizontal spin attack.

Forward Air: Crono does a small air dash then a vertical spin attack.

Back Air: Crono turns around with a swift slash.

Up Air: Crono does a quick upwards slash.

Down Air: Crono does a free falling stab attack.

-Throws-

Pummel: Crono releases small burst of electricity to damage his opponents.

Forward Throw: Crono releases a stronger burst of electricity to knock his opponent away.

Back Throw: Crono throws his opponent over his shoulder before firing a quick shot of electricity.

Up Throw: Crono slashes his opponent sending them upwards.

Down Throw: Crono slams nis opponent on the ground.

-Specials- Crono uses Double Techs involving his party members.

Neutral Special: Fire Whirl- Luca appears beside Crono, he then prepares a spin attack similar to Link's on the ground, except it sword is enveloped with strong flames and has pretty good horizontal movement (upto 4ft either direction). It can be charged and deals upto 20% dmg. Decent knockback.

Side Special: Sword Stream-Frog appears beside Crono and creates a large water bubble. It moves forward pretty quickly and captures opponents inside it for a brief time. Chrono then fallows up with a lunging slash that also causes the bubble to explode dealing upto 16% dmg. Decent knockback.

Up Special: Ice Sword 1,2- Marle Appears beside Crono just before he leaps into the air. She sends a blast of ice magic that covers his sword, allowing him to unleash a arctic cold slash downwards that freezes opponents caught in the attack. It can be fallowed with a strong second slash by pressing B again. The second slash shatters the ice and sends opponents flying and deals 18% dmg. (8 1st hit and 10 on the 2nd)

Down Special: Megavolt- Robo appears ahead of Crono then both combine their large amounts of electricity forming a pyramid shaped mass of energy. It has the properties of a grab, holding opponents trapped (the more dmg% they have the longer it holds them in place) by holding v.B. it takes 3 seconds to reach its critical mass and explode sending his opponents flying far. It deals 5% dmg per second, and holds even the most struggling of opponents for 1 second for every 25% dmg they currently have. The blast itself deals 17% dmg and has a very high chance of k.o'ing opponents.
R.I.P. Mr.Iwata you will be missed dearly.
FC:3823-8825-0484 IGN:Scott

MrSirDrProf_sma
3 years ago#2
(Con't)

-Final Smash-
Triple Tech Triad- Crono and co. use a 3 Triple Techs in a row.
First is Twister- Crono, Robo, and Ayla form a "totem" by standing on eachothers shoulders, and spin rapidly creating a tornado to trap nearby opponents sendingthem to the center of the next attack.
Delta Storm- Then Crono, Lucca, and Frog jump to the center and using all their elemental power to form a energy pyramid trapping their opponents while dealing damage.
Arc Impulse- Marle creates a powerful ice spell then pours the magic into Crono and Frog's swords before they finish the attack with a fridged cross slash that shatters the Delta Storm sending opponents flying. It deals 56% dmg total and sends opponents flying far.

MrSirDrProf_sma
3 years ago#3
Bump.

MrSirDrProf_sma
3 years ago#4
Bump again.

User Info: wormeater

wormeater
3 years ago#5
Sorry you haven't gotten any replies on this yet it seems you've worked hard on it. I'd say my main complaint is that all his specials involve summoning someone else. Could take some time to start up and give opponent too much of a warning.

User Info: PK_Water

PK_Water
3 years ago#6
I'm sorry.
I like this moveset
I like the work put into it
I rate it 8/10
Yet IDK anything about Chrono
Which is why I didnt reply earlier.
In the land of SmashFAQs, you have friendly allies (including me), corrupted trolls, the obsessed...
And the villainious Daisy Empire, the enemy. Fight them.

MrSirDrProf_sma
3 years ago#7
wormeater posted...
Sorry you haven't gotten any replies on this yet it seems you've worked hard on it. I'd say my main complaint is that all his specials involve summoning someone else. Could take some time to start up and give opponent too much of a warning.

It's ok, I'm kinda used to everyone gravitating towards clickbait/troll topics... But eh...

PK_Water posted...
I'm sorry.
I like this moveset
I like the work put into it
I rate it 8/10
Yet IDK anything about Chrono
Which is why I didnt reply earlier.

It's ok. His game is kinda obscure compared to other Sqeenix series like FF.

Also I'm thinking I'll do a Masked Man moveset next. Mother 3 Kinda needs some recognition... And a VC release. Lol

User Info: PK_Water

PK_Water
3 years ago#8
MrSirDrProf_sma posted...
Mother 3 Kinda needs some recognition... And a VC release. Lol

WHY DO YOU NEED TO MENTION THE PAIN?!
Also yay for Masked Man
In the land of SmashFAQs, you have friendly allies (including me), corrupted trolls, the obsessed...
And the villainious Daisy Empire, the enemy. Fight them.

User Info: AlWikowonkavitz

AlWikowonkavitz
3 years ago#9
I like the other party members being included briefly. It'd seem odd at first, but it makes Crono a bit more interesting.
AlWikowonkavitz is himself.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Rate This Moveset (Back Again) Crono.
  • Topic Archived