This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. What's the weird symbol that appears whenever Bayonetta jumps?

User Info: -Unowninator-

-Unowninator-
4 years ago#1
This is what I mean: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHk5nOD0Bw
Helm is another way to call someone a dick in New Zealand ~Crazymaori
So, when I ask a Kiwi lady if she wants to take a trip to Helm's Deep...?~AegonTargaryen

User Info: MogKnightAzure

MogKnightAzure
4 years ago#2
I wouldn't know if it is anything specific from her games, but she is a witch and thats a magic circle.
"Not wasting my money on plastic toys when I can waste it on Rinnegan themed contacts or a sequin suit." - IAmMagicMan on the topic of Amiibo
(message deleted)

User Info: Jinzo126

Jinzo126
4 years ago#4
It's from the bayonetta games, it always appears when you jump, its a symbol of her magic I think.
Don't Judge my Grammar to Strong, I am from Germany. ;)
Smash Bros Mains: ZSS, Yoshi and Ness. Looking forward for Bayonetta.
(message deleted)

User Info: Zero97

Zero97
4 years ago#6
^ I played Bayonetta even before Bayo 2 was announced and I really had no idea that was a thing...
3DS: 0173-1416-4513 || NNID: Zero97 (no, I wasn't born in 1997)

User Info: Ixbran

Ixbran
4 years ago#7
Its essentially the umbra magic crest. Its the same symbol that appears during Bayonetta's intro when a fight starts, its also the symbol that appears briefly in front of her body before performing a final smash.

when its blue like that, its like gravity magic, shes using magic to help propel her body upwards.

User Info: DarkHeroRaven

DarkHeroRaven
4 years ago#8
It's just a magic circle.
3DS: 3866-8144-2758 Pokemon Y/Omega Ruby IGN: Raven
WiiU: RavenTheObsidian - Smash Bros (King Dedede/Bayonetta/Cloud/Pit/Wii Fit Trainer/Roy)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. What's the weird symbol that appears whenever Bayonetta jumps?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A