This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Gematsu Leak is OFFICIALLY DEAD

User Info: eclipse_exe

eclipse_exe
6 years ago#1
tonight is both a glorious night.. as well as a sad one. for tonight is the night we can finally lay the infamous Gematsu leak to rest.

How you might Ask? well you see, a user by the name of Kussuhe very recently revealed a portion of deleted content from the Smashbros Website. the Link Below shows all the data he obtained before it was deleted

http://imgur.com/a/Kmm1Z

now you might be asking.. how does this prove anything? all we have is his word its from the site afterall. well the answer is simple, pay close attention to the Klonoa Artwork.. its an entirely new model that has never been seen before and can't be found by google. that is highly suspect for a series that hasn't seen a game in years.

as to how this finally kills the leak.. Klonoa is a Namco Franchise.. which means Pacman can not be playable in the game if this Leak is true.
psn: supersoniccd
3ds FC: 2036*6634-4167 X IGN: Eclipse

User Info: Shocotate

Shocotate
6 years ago#2
Don't forget to mention that the Klonoa gba game came out on the WiiU VC recently.

I would love to see this leak die, let this be real.
FC: 0989-1774-4834 Name: Lauren TSV: 1257

User Info: IfOnlyForOnce

IfOnlyForOnce
6 years ago#3
This did not warrant a new thread, and your logic is also strange and flawed.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/69400366
Get smashed, gate crash!
3DS FC: 2578-3117-0905

User Info: AsterixKing

AsterixKing
6 years ago#4
A big if. I'm ambivalent towards all leaks though. Would be neat though.
Eldritch abominations from beyond the edge of the planes are easily intimidated.
However, they can be very intimidating themselves.

User Info: Storrac

Storrac
6 years ago#5
I hate how this board thinks that just because it's a new model or you can't find it by reverse image searching it means it's real.
3DS Friend Code: 4553-9960-4244
Bayonetta for Smash! Those who agree: 4

User Info: UtaNapishti

UtaNapishti
6 years ago#6
Storrac posted...
I hate how this board thinks that just because it's a new model or you can't find it by reverse image searching it means it's real.

I don't think anybody thinks that. That just means it passed the first sniff test.

eclipse_exe
6 years ago#7
IfOnlyForOnce posted...
This did not warrant a new thread, and your logic is also strange and flawed.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/69400366

1. the original thread is about that leak itself and its legitimacy. this one is more to point out that it Conflicts with the Gematsu Leak and as such means thats finally dead in all likelyness

2. how exactly is my logic flawed? we have never had a company get multiple third party reps nor have we had anything hinting we would.. thus Two Namco Reps is a very low Possiblity to the point of being silly to consider.

User Info: IfOnlyForOnce

IfOnlyForOnce
6 years ago#8
eclipse_exe posted...
how does this prove anything? [...] well the answer is simple, pay close attention to the Klonoa Artwork.. its an entirely new model that has never been seen before and can't be found by google.

That does not prove that Klonoa is in the game. It proves that somebody made new artwork of Klonoa.
Get smashed, gate crash!
3DS FC: 2578-3117-0905

User Info: LordRogerSmith

LordRogerSmith
6 years ago#9
As much as I'd like to flush the Gematsu leak down the gutter once and for all, I'm still very skeptical about this whole Klonoa business. Can't we just wait until E3 when we actually have the facts?

eclipse_exe
6 years ago#10
IfOnlyForOnce posted...
eclipse_exe posted...
how does this prove anything? [...] well the answer is simple, pay close attention to the Klonoa Artwork.. its an entirely new model that has never been seen before and can't be found by google.

That does not prove that Klonoa is in the game. It proves that somebody made new artwork of Klonoa.

with that level of detail and that high a quality? i'll admit its possible.. but its a huge stretch to assume that someone would go through that much effort just to troll Gamefaq at 2am in the morning within 24 hours of it being proven one way or the other.. the much more reasonable assumption is that its legit. sure its not 100% confirmed true.. but the odds are HEAVILY in favor of it being legit.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Gematsu Leak is OFFICIALLY DEAD
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A