This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: AdmiralZephyr

AdmiralZephyr
5 years ago#1
Standard B - SLASH: A chargeable slash with his sword (much like Roy's in Melee)

Side B - MOVE: Much like his AT version, a giant hand appears and pushes the opponent away, but also damaging them in the process

Up B - RETREAT: Isaac disappears and reappears in a direction that can be controlled in the brief second that he is gone (the default being directly above his old position)

Down B - SPIRE: A giant stone spire comes down from above like Pikachu's Thunder directly in front of him in the direction in which he is facing

Final Smash - JUDGEMENT: Uses his most powerful Summon from the first Golden Sun

Standard A attacks use hand-to-hand combat, while his Smash attacks utilize his sword.
darkx remembers his friend, GrapefruitKing. RIP :(
My SSB4 roster prediction: http://i.imgur.com/Me1I6s5.png

User Info: Paper_Okami

Paper_Okami
5 years ago#2
He doesn't have even close to enough psy attacks.

User Info: DeZA_Dee

DeZA_Dee
5 years ago#3
pretty standard moveset. I'd be happy with that. But what aboot the djinns?
Help us out and vote in the Official Petition for Skull Kid in SSB4!
www.thepetitionsite.com/330/788/124/skull-kid-in-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u3ds/

User Info: SirRegulus

SirRegulus
5 years ago#4
Djinn would make for a great Pokeball-esque item, I think.

User Info: Jacornonthecob

Jacornonthecob
5 years ago#5
So he's a clone of three cut Melee characters and an Assist Trophy?

User Info: R_Hunter

R_Hunter
5 years ago#6
For his standard B, make it chargeable. At max, he uses Ragnarok instead of slashing.

For the FS, Upgrade it to Charon.
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
  • Topic Archived