This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Japanese opinions regarding various Nintendo games (especially the FE series)

User Info: Ashuras_

Ashuras_
6 years ago#61
Good to see that FE6 seems well liked in Japan. By seeing how hated it is over here, you would think that's the worst game of the series or something.

I hope the next game in the remaking list is FF6 (or a FF6-7 remake ?) or that's the next game take place in Elibe. I need my fix of redhead lord.

User Info: skaz9000

skaz9000
6 years ago#62
May I get a link too? I've always wanted a place to get general insight on Japanese reception of games.

User Info: Snakey

Snakey
6 years ago#63
Ashuras_ posted...
Good to see that FE6 seems well liked in Japan. By seeing how hated it is over here, you would think that's the worst game of the series or something.

I hope the next game in the remaking list is FF6 (or a FF6-7 remake ?) or that's the next game take place in Elibe. I need my fix of redhead lord.

I don't know where that comes from. FE6 is well-like among the few Western players that have played the Japan-only FE games too.

You are probably thinking of a very small and very vocal minority of people who do so. They are basically like Endgame, except they bash FE6 instead of FE9/FE10.
Play It Loud
(message deleted)

User Info: Hejiru

Hejiru
6 years ago#65
They have some harsh reviewers. A lot of bad scores for great games.
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy

User Info: Snakey

Snakey
6 years ago#66
Hejiru posted...
They have some harsh reviewers. A lot of bad scores for great games.

The Japanese are harsher critics in general than the West is.

However, keep in mind a game with like a 80 score on that site is the equivalent of getting above a 9.0 in the West.

The ONLY game I have seen on that entire site to have gotten above 85 points is Xenoblade.

Games getting above 80 points is incredibly rare too.
Play It Loud

User Info: linid0t

linid0t
6 years ago#67
PM me the link too please?
you can't spell ign without ignorant: RE4FREAK
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Japanese opinions regarding various Nintendo games (especially the FE series)
  • Topic Archived