• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fortune Street
  3. Board editor v4 (or higher?) reupload?

User Info: AfterFortune

AfterFortune
2 years ago#21
Dangerless posted...
I found it on a certain Mario Party place

I'm sure I've already seen the thread you are talking about, and again that is v3, not v4. No one has any problems finding v3, in fact there are working links to it on this very board
steam is malware

User Info: Dangerless

Dangerless
2 years ago#22
AfterFortune posted...
Dangerless posted...

I'm sure I've already seen the thread you are talking about, and again that is v3, not v4. No one has any problems finding v3, in fact there are working links to it on this very board

I never said anything about finding v3 but the v4. A number doesn't mean anything. A Mario Party place is where I found a working v4 link. Don't get passive aggressive with me though, I am not literate.
Although the sky is blue, it's always black.

AfterFortune
2 years ago#23
Dangerless posted...
AfterFortune posted...
Dangerless posted...

I never said anything about finding v3 but the v4. A number doesn't mean anything. A Mario Party place is where I found a working v4 link. Don't get passive aggressive with me though, I am not literate.

pm me a link and I'll re-upload it and post it in this thread
steam is malware

AfterFortune
2 years ago#24
Dangerless posted...
AfterFortune posted...
Dangerless posted...

I don't know why I decided to give you another chance to not make an ass of yourself

I've never seen someone more full of s*** than you. Don't see why you felt the need to be rude and make a totally uninformed post on this dead board, then rather than admit your mistake you double down then stop posting.

the thing you're talking about is obviously this
http://www.mariopartylegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=15563.0
and I'm not too much of a p**** to link it like you are

and yeah it's v3, thanks for nothing
steam is malware
  1. Boards
  2. Fortune Street
  3. Board editor v4 (or higher?) reupload?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A