• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rabbids Land
  3. Really really fun
Cerky 9 years ago#1
Hey guys,

so I've only played for a solid 3-4 hours so far, but since this board is so dead I didn't think a pre-emptive review would be such a bad idea :P

I played one 20-trophy round of the main event which is a board game not unlike Mario Party. If anything I found the game to be EXTREMELY similar to Mario Party; in a really, really good way.

There are four players at all times, so myself and one friend versus two computer players (who nearly dominated us). The goal we set was first to 20 trophies to get to the centre of the board first. It was a veeeery long game but a blast the whole time.

The minigames ranged from hilariously fun to extremely infurating.

There was one minigame in particular that I'm sure we must be doing wrong (to be fair it was 2AM by that point after many, many drinks) but the idea was the person with the Wii U Pad would point out rabbids that weren't buckled in properly and the character with the Wiimote would buckle them in. We practiced four times before we wanted to set the game on fire.

The use of the Wii U Pad for this game was really enjoyable, however. They made great use of the separate screens for two-player games, making versus games even more challenging and the minigames twice as interesting because of the different perspectives/roles to play based on which controller you had.

Essentially, it is a fantastic version of Mario Party with a Rabbid twist. For those of you that like Rabbids or like Mario Party I would definitely suggesting checking it out.
  1. Boards
  2. Rabbids Land
  3. Really really fun
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A