• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins
  3. Where can i find the falchion gt?

User Info: Delphox6

Delphox6
1 year ago#1
Can you help me please?
thanks.

User Info: Darth Mom

Darth Mom
1 year ago#2
According to my notes, it's one of the tokens you'll get when you accomplish enough. You'll get it toward the end of the game, if I read my notes right.
"...even if your grades are bad, it doesn't mean you're failing..." Amanda Palmer
3DS FC: 3282-3568-7022 ACNL: Marion@Narnia

Delphox6
1 year ago#3
I have finished the story yet not found it was hopping for a location or a method but thanks.

User Info: Darth Mom

Darth Mom
1 year ago#4
No no...it's not for story completion. It's for performing job tasks. As you perform the job-related tasks, periodically you'll receive character/vehicle tokens. The Falchion GT one you want is given toward the end, when you've gotten quite a few of the job tasks done.

Just try for 100% completion and you'll receive it automatically along the way.

@Delphox6
To put it another way, it's not in any particular location, it's automatically given when you've completed enough tasks.
"...even if your grades are bad, it doesn't mean you're failing..." Amanda Palmer
3DS FC: 3282-3568-7022 ACNL: Marion@Narnia

Delphox6
1 year ago#5
Thank you very much!!
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins
  3. Where can i find the falchion gt?
  • Topic Archived