• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: UzumakiNaruto07

UzumakiNaruto07
2 years ago#1
So, I just finished that Mech battle at the end of "The Nut Cracker" and it Autosaves. Then I close it and play other games do Street Pass Plaza. I come back to the game, I'm in Bluebell Woods and it's telling me to find a waypoint to start next mission. But there isn't any Shield showing me where to go. I watched a YouTube walkthrough and after the cut scene after that fight, your supposed to goto Cherrytree Hill and back to the Police Station. I went there manually and there wasn't any waypoints there either... Did I glitch my game to not progress? Any help?

User Info: Darth Mom

Darth Mom
2 years ago#2
Wow. Someone actually playing this game! Great!

Anyway I had this trouble once, and I think it might have been Bluebell Woods. I scoured the area, doing everything possible. I believe my problem was solved when I built something. I don't remember what it was, but for some weird reason the game was waiting for me to build it.

I would suggest you not give up yet. Look around EVERYWHERE to see if there isn't something for you to do, even it it seems like it shouldn't matter.
"...even if your grades are bad, it doesn't mean you're failing..." Amanda Palmer
3DS FC: 3282-3568-7022 ACNL: Marion@Narnia

UzumakiNaruto07
2 years ago#3
Thanks! I've been going to different areas trying to do everything also. I don't have the Fire costume or Civilian unlocked yet. So I can't do any of those, but have been trying to do what you said. All the building stuff. And yeah I played the Wii U and wanted to play the game before it. So that's why I'm late to the party. lol

Darth Mom
2 years ago#4
I'm sorry I don't have anything more to suggest. I hope you don't give up. Good luck!
"...even if your grades are bad, it doesn't mean you're failing..." Amanda Palmer

UzumakiNaruto07
2 years ago#5
Thanks! I'll let you know! Oh, is there anything you are supposed to do with the Pigs? You need to put them in that Cannon right? Are you supposed to shot at anything?

Darth Mom
2 years ago#6
Yes, you have the farmer put the pig in the cannon. Then you should see a ring of studs when you try to use the cannon. You shoot the pig through the center of that ring.

UzumakiNaruto07
2 years ago#7
Okay, I did all that, did everything in that area besides the couple Fireman things, I can't find 1 Alien. lol But did take the Helicopter back to Cherrytree Hill and to the Police Station, the last Story Clip I have is the coming to Bluebell Woods w/Natalia and going to the Police Station there or trying to. The rest are locked. So yeah, there is another file on this game cus I got it PreOwned and I guess they did beat it. I might just play that one to collect everything, looks like they didn't unlock Civilian mode. But they have all the clips, so I'm assuming they beat the game.

Darth Mom
2 years ago#8
At least the game is cute and pretty fast, actually, if you concentrate on getting through the story line. You should be able to restart and get back to that point fairly quickly. If you do restart, I hope you post what you find out about this problem.

UzumakiNaruto07
2 years ago#9
I'm restarting, I'll let you know! Thanks! ^_^

UzumakiNaruto07
2 years ago#10
So, it took me 5 hrs less than last time. lol Most of that 5 hrs though was trying to fix problem. I now have the Fireman Costume. My only guess. Is that I musta hit the Home button, between the end of the Battle and the beginning of the Cut scene. Durning the Save or something for the glitch to happen. Cus I did both of the 2 cut scenes, and then exited the game and came back and was able to continue and went to the new area and got the Fireman Costume! So, dunno what was up. lol
  • Topic Archived