• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO City Undercover
  3. References to the other popular culture produtctions?

User Info: Jere_Sumell

Jere_Sumell
1 year ago#1
Have anybody found any nice refences to the other popular media production in Lego City Undercover -game? For ie. to movies, music, theater or real-life gangster-life?

Before the bank heist -job at Chapter 6 after Chase is promoted to the Driver by Chen and helped some gang member out of jail picking him up front of the court house by Police Jail Truck, Chase (Undercover police) meets the Don of Lego City Mob/Gang, and there's italian stylish music, and the Boss is sitting behind his table wearing circus-clown suit and arguments it "Well, It's my son's birthday." I found this is something like Marlon Brando at the Godfather movie part 1 opening scene, where his line on the Movie Script goes like "Well, take this as my gift for you when it's my Daughter's wedding day..."

Same kind of style instead of daugter -relationship, the Lego City Don have a son relationship on his Game Script Line.
(edited 1 year ago)
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO City Undercover
  3. References to the other popular culture produtctions?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

How do I save? General4 Answers
How can I play as Rex Fury? General5 Answers
Moving the big boxes with handles? Side Quest2 Answers
How do I delete a specific save slot? General2 Answers
Cherry Hills Token? Side Quest1 Answer