• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO City Undercover
  3. Best way to collect 16000 bricks in Chapter 3: Go Directly to Jail

User Info: Jere_Sumell

Jere_Sumell
1 year ago#1
At the beginning on the "Chapter 3: Go Directly to Jail" travelling to the jail by boat, building ship costs 15 000 bricks and I found it's hardcover work to reach that. What's your best bet to collect bricks to reach needed amount of bricks?

There's one 1000 bricks valued Lego brick when player climb and jump up the walls behind the bars before the boat trip to jail island but I found my practice was blowing up the city civils' cars by gun. I became little bit bored because it was time consuming activity even TT Games has made rewardable to make destruction in the city when player is playing with sounds. Car blowing effect is rewardable in my opinion in Graphics and sound effect.

User Info: Jere_Sumell

Jere_Sumell
1 year ago#2
I realized the Scanner used to scan Lego City citizens to target suspected for crimes or finding location of small or big lego bricks at last at the end of Chapter 3 where I had to get collected nearly 30 000 bricks to build bridge to the Kung Fu Training Center. It's waste of time to collect huge amount of bricks for building items in the city by blowing up the civilis' cars.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO City Undercover
  3. Best way to collect 16000 bricks in Chapter 3: Go Directly to Jail
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

How do I save? General4 Answers
How can I play as Rex Fury? General5 Answers
Moving the big boxes with handles? Side Quest2 Answers
How do I delete a specific save slot? General2 Answers
Cherry Hills Token? Side Quest1 Answer