This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
  3. I think my game may be broken.

User Info: BahamutPrime

BahamutPrime
1 year ago#1
I think my game may be broken. Recently when I try to play the game, the character portraits disappear when I move to Peach and Donkey Kong. After which all the other characters disappear as well. When I try to leave the character select menu after this the game stays in the loading screen. When I try some of game modes, the modes work for awhile, but get stuck with the loading screen as well. I am forced to hold down the power button just to get the system to turn off.

I have tried a few methods to try and fix the game including attempting play the game on a different system, switching memory cards to see if the problem is too much data on my current memory card, redownloading the updates/dlc on a different memory card, and trying to use a powersave device to restore an older backup save from years ago, but nothing has worked. The only thing I have not tried is to format the game. Does this sound like the game has broken, or has the game data become corrupted?
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
  3. I think my game may be broken.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A