This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ExtremeGamer65

ExtremeGamer65
1 year ago#1
I broke my 3DS because Super Smash Bros. 3DS didn't want to load the battle.
3DS FC: 5413-1092-5005

User Info: drazzylovesowls

drazzylovesowls
1 year ago#2
how? and why are you still playing smash 4 3ds?

ExtremeGamer65
1 year ago#3
The two screens split in half, charging part destroyed, hinge cable destroyed, and the ribbon cable that goes to the top screen split. I got it fixed at xcubicle.com for $120.00. When I play as Mewtwo and certain characters on certain stages, it does not load after the Tips & Hints screen so I stopped playing it. I will most likely get SSBU on this Christmas.

User Info: bluedude99

bluedude99
1 year ago#4
ExtremeGamer65 posted...
The two screens split in half, charging part destroyed, hinge cable destroyed, and the ribbon cable that goes to the top screen split. I got it fixed at xcubicle.com for $120.00. When I play as Mewtwo and certain characters on certain stages, it does not load after the Tips & Hints screen so I stopped playing it. I will most likely get SSBU on this Christmas.
Did you break it? If so why?
3DS Friend Code: 3154 0042 7762 I love making friends!
Please look at my Mario, Kirby, and Animal Crossing boards. 3DS rocks!!!

ExtremeGamer65
1 year ago#5
I broke it because when I play as Mewtwo and certain characters on certain stages, it does not load after the Tips & Hints screen so I stopped playing it. I got it fixed but then got SSBU for Christmas 2019.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
1 year ago#6
And breaking it makes it better
"No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?" - Viridi
Apparently, GF mods are allowed to ignore valid reports.

User Info: isobu_shukaku

isobu_shukaku
1 year ago#7
i broke my stick

And if, you don't love me now,You will never love me again
I can still hear you saying,You would never break the chain (Never break the chain)

User Info: kirbyfan99

kirbyfan99
1 year ago#8
There was no point in breaking it. I mean, really.
I play SM64DS, Kirby's (Extra) Epic Yarn, and Mario Sports Mix. Current SM64DS Challenge: No A Button.
3DS Friend Code: 3154 0042 7762
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A