This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
  3. Should I get the rest of the DLC at this point?

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
1 year ago#11
SpectrumGirl posted...
The answer is still no. Smash 4 is the worst of the entire series. Even the rushed Melee and underrated Brawl are better.
lol good one
GameFAQs mods punish you for complaining in replies and tell you to use the report system instead.
But then when you do, they totally ignore valid reports.

User Info: twiggy90

twiggy90
6 months ago#12
Gargomon251 posted...
lol good one
No, they're correct. Smash 4 is garbage. Melee and brawl are good but smash 4 is just plain bad. I played just a few mins ago for the first time in a while and realized how much it sucks.
chihuahua power

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
6 months ago#13
twiggy90 posted...
Melee and brawl are good but smash 4 is just plain bad.
Said no one ever.

As an aside, it's weird how this thread gets one reply (that isn't me) every 5 months.
Gamefaqs mods are hypocrites. They change, ignore, or misinterpret rules in any way that suits them.

User Info: ABXYLR

ABXYLR
6 months ago#14
twiggy90 posted...
No, they're correct. Smash 4 is garbage. Melee and brawl are good but smash 4 is just plain bad. I played just a few mins ago for the first time in a while and realized how much it sucks.

Gargomon251 posted...
Said no one ever.

As an aside, it's weird how this thread gets one reply (that isn't me) every 5 months.
Guys, I kind of bought the rest of the DLC a long time ago. I think I should just close this thread.
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!" - Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night 1997
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
  3. Should I get the rest of the DLC at this point?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A