This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
  3. Should I get the rest of the DLC at this point?

User Info: ABXYLR

ABXYLR
3 weeks ago#1
Here's the thing, I have 4 of the DLC characters but that's about it. I still don't have 3 of them and some of the stages and none of the Mii fighter outfits.

Should I get the rest of the DLC? Should I just get the fighters and the stages? Should I get the bundles (I can't get the following bundles: Collection #1, Collection #2, All-in-one Fighter Bundle)

I know we have SSBU now but sometimes I like to go back and give my 3DS some attention, plus there's some challenges in SSB4 I haven't completed yet.

Plus, I bought the Fighter Pass for SSBU a while back already so I'm good for that.
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!" - Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night 1997

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
3 weeks ago#2
If you're going to play 3ds on a regular basis, go ahead. I can't imagine there to be any sort of sales.
"No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?" - Viridi

User Info: Paul_nike

Paul_nike
3 weeks ago#3
Gargomon251 posted...
If you're going to play 3ds on a regular basis, go ahead. I can't imagine there to be any sort of sales.

Definitely not considering the third parties... if it was all first party Nintendo characters, maybe. Last month you could spend My Nintendo points to get Mario kart 8 DLC for Wii U... so it’s not outside the realm of possibility
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
  3. Should I get the rest of the DLC at this point?