This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
  3. I still play this game. It's amazing how much I can still do with it.

User Info: maniaxe613

maniaxe613
4 months ago#1
I first bought Super Smash Bros. for 3DS four years ago. I still play it now. This year, I decided to clear All-Star mode with every character and I cleaned up my equipment by getting rid of the ones that were inferior to others. I got rid of a ton of equipment and made a lot of coins from it. Even though I don't have anything left to spend my coins on, it sure feels good being able to get rid of the clutter. I also discovered that I can make some of the characters better with better equipment that I had and did not know that I had till now. I try to get equipment and enhancements through classic mode and I can't keep track of all of the equipment I get, so discovering that I have better equipment now sure was something.

Also, I have to admit, I like this game's Classic Mode more than the Wii U's Classic Mode. I love being able to choose my path and to choose to fight just Master Hand if I wanted to. Even though I haven't played it, I think I like this Smash 3DS' Classic Modd than Smash Ultimate's because Smash for 3DS allows for variety and not the same path and characters to fight against over and over. And I love having equipment and custom moves. I really wish Smash Ultimate had custom moves.
SAVE OUR CANADIAN SHOWS! http://www.thepetitionsite.com/389/652/180/
I will not remove my petition from my sig until there is justice!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
  3. I still play this game. It's amazing how much I can still do with it.
  • Topic Archived